★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ]彡★

"You've fallen in love with me of course! Every day since we met you've made some excuse to get close to me, and how could you not fall for such a charmer?!" Mr

"You've fallen in love with me of course! Every day since we met you've made some excuse to get close to me, and how could you not fall for such a charmer?!" Mr.Ford boasted and gave out hearty laugh.

The girl's (e/c) hues gave the man a half-lidded look, almost glaring at the said man.

As the man's laugh started to die down that's when the young girl started laughing, of course, her laugh was quiet and sultry, almost alluring.

"I could say the same thing about you William, I see the way you look at me as if I'm prey." The girl half-jokes, it's actually the other way around, she's the one who looks at him as if he were prey.

In this case, he actually is, and she just can't wait to sink her teeth in.

The man's deep laughs fully die out as he regains his sight to look back at the girl, who is now leaning on the mahogany table before her. Her elbows are placed on the table as her fingers are interlocked together, her chin centered on those nimble fingers of hers.

A sly smirk graces her lips as her eyes flicker up and look into those ugly beady eyes of the man before her.

"Quite honestly William, I hear people talk, and as you know, I'm quite the listener." She keeps eye contact as she continues.

"I've heard countless times of Mr.Ford's collection of rare and beautiful artifacts." She pauses and looks closer to his body language, seeing if she's overstepping her boundaries.

It only takes one wrong statement or accusation to put an end to all of this, and she couldn't afford to not see them before she begins, that part is the most crucial, then after that, she can allow hell to break loose, yet her eyes had to see them first.

"Ah yes, it's hard to not hear about it, what have you heard that I own?" Mr.Ford leans a bit closer to the girl, his voice low, almost at a whisper.

The girl's lips move on their own, her plan moving smoothly.

Her body shifts a tad bit closer to the man as she moves her head to his ear and pulls her left hand to the side of her lips, to muffle the words that are about to flow through.

In a whispered tone she speaks, the vibrations of her words tickle William and send shivers down his spine.

This does not go unnoticed by the girl.

"I've heard that you have a set, a set of reflections, a set that stares back at those who stare." She pauses briefly.

"-A set of scarlet, a set stolen from the Kurta."

The way her lips produce the vowels and the pronunciations almost made William melt in his seat as if he were butter.

This could be his moment to shine.

After the girl removed her face from his ear, he then mirrors the action by doing the same to her, his lips now next to her left ear, he speaks quietly.