Chapter No.3

Kayla's POV
I sighed as I got changed for P.E. I hate this class, and I always have.
Selena was waiting outside of the girls locker room by the time I was done.
"hey gurl, ready?" She said.
"Yeah, I guess" I said quietly.
She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the track out side, which wasn't very hard since I weigh like 102 pounds, and no that's not that heavy.
Selena dragged me over to the teacher/coach."Hi Mr.Losson" she yelled. The teacher turned around and seen Selena dragging me over to him and laughed." be careful Selena, remember last time you almost broke Kyla" Mr.Losson chuckled, and so did Selena.
"Well anyway, who is this?" He pointed to me and I blushed and went behind Selena so he couldn't see me. I felt like a child hiding behind their mom or dad.
"Oh well that's Kayla, She's kinda Shy." Selena said while trying to get me to get in front of her while laughing a bit. Mr. Losson laughed and looked over at the track to make sure no one was getting into trouble and then looked back at me and Selena.
"Kayla, I'll have you watch Selena for a bit so you know what to do." The teacher said and walked away.
I looked at Selena and she smiled, " well come on, follow me." She said and walked towards the field in the middle of the track.
There was a course, at least I think that's what it was. there were climbing walls,rope ladders and a balance beam, also some things that looked like a swing. The course looked like something the army uses to train soldiers.
"Ok so pretty much we have to do this three times a week Monday, Wensday, and Friday. it's a test to see how fast you can get through the course, and then we run the track." Selena said as she walked towards the structure. I followed.
Selena started at the climbing wall and not even 2 minutes later she had finished the course. I climbed up the wall and about 13 minutes later I had had enough of it. I had fallen off 5 times and got cuts and bruises all over my arms. Selena walked over to me and smiled. " 13 minutes, that's better than the time I had when I first came here." she said smiling. I gave a snort and she held out her hand and I graded her hand as she pulled me up. I noticed something on her wrist. It looked like some scars but I shrugged it off.
"So, next is track." Selena said. "we ran two laps but I ran three or four."
"Uhh ok then I guess." I said and followed Selena to the track.
"You don't have to run if you want, you can sit on the bleachers or something." Selena said and I nodded and walked over to the bleachers and sat down.
I watched as Selena ran around the track passing most of the boys who couldn't keep up with her. I have to say that Selena is fast and I mean fast.
"Selena, are you being a show off." I heard Mr.Losson yell while laughing.
I kept watching Selena and smiled till I heard someone behind me. I turned around and seen it was the boy that I flipped off in social studies.
"Hey de'er sexy, the names Josh, I'm the quarter back for the football team. How'd you like to be my girlfriend." he said.
I looked at him like drop dead and turned back around to see Selena had finished running and was walking towards me and Josh. "Kayla is it, why don't we go hand out some where, just you and me." josh said behind me.
I turn around and looked him dead in the eyes,"Fuck you, leave me alone. I won't want to be caught dead with a jock like you who thinks they can get any girl they want." I yelled at him which mad him look scared out of his mind, but he wasn't looking at me he was looking behind me.
I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and looked to see who it was. it was Selena."is he given you a hard time Kayla, cause I'll knock some sense into him if he is." she said and glared at him which made Josh get up and take off running.
"Well he was" I giggled and looked at Selena.
She laughed."he's kinda scared of me cause what happened last time he fucked with one of my friends."
"Oh, ok then" I giggled again and heard the bell ring. "come on" Selena said and ran towards the building. I followed her and we went into the locker room and got changed. when I was done I walked out the locker room door to see Selena waiting for me.
~TIME SKIP~
Selena's POV
I decided I would walk Kayla home since she didn't want to ride the bus.
"I can't wait to get home and eat something. geez the school lunch was nasty." Kayla said.
"I know right, but at least tomorrow's Friday so it'll be pizza" I said looking at her.
"You like pizza don't you"
"Yes it's my favorite food" I said.
Kayla giggled "I'll order some pizza if you wanna stay over for a little bit if. my mom doesn't get home till midnight cause she works."
"Sure" I said. We walked up to Kayla's house and she unlocked the door and pushed me in side. I sat down on the couch and waited for Kayla.
~time skip~
Kayla flopped down on the couch with a pizza box in hand.
"what kinda did you get" I said.
"Cheese"
" Yay my favorite" I said smiling while she opened the box. I grabbed a slice and took a bite. Kayla smiled and took a slice of pizza out of the box and lay the box on the coffee table.
I smiled as I looked at Kayla. She looked at me and blushed a dark red and looked away. I wonder what's with her and blushing.
I leaned back into the couch and looked around the room. I felt the cushions on the couch shift and I looked at Kayla who was walking towards the kitchen. "where are you going" I said looking a bit confused
"I-I...uhh I'll be right back" she said and disappeared into the kitchen.
Kayla came back about five minutes later with two brown bottles.
"Kayla that better not be what I think it is" I said knowing it was alcohol.
A devilish smirk appeared on her face as she sat down next to me. She handed me a bottle. I shook my head, "no I'm not gonna drink that." Kayla giggled, "please" she said. I glared at her and took the bottle. " your lucky it's hard for me to say no to people." I said and my glare softened as she looked at me innocently. "I thought you would want one,
Sorry." Kayla quietly.
I sighed and opened it. "fine I'll drink it but just one" a small smiles appeared on her face as I opening it and took a drink.
By the time I finished half the bottle of beer Kayla had already chugged hers and the alcohol was take affect.
I sat down the bottle on the table. Kayla cuddled into my side which felt weird but I pulled her closer.
She looked up at me and lean upwards and kissed my cheek. I blushed a deep red and looked at her wide eyed.
"Uhh.. I-I-I c-can explain s-selena." she said I could tell she wasn't drunk but she tried to act like she was.
"Wh-" I didn't get to finish before she ran up stairs to where her bedroom was, well I guess that's where it was anyway.