Interview.

" 𝐈𝐋𝐘𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄" she knew it ever since she was seven when she broke her arm playing polo and got the whole hospital room looking like a florist she knew it when she got a nose bleed in the middle...

" 𝐈𝐋𝐘𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄" she knew it ever since she was seven when she broke her arm playing polo and got the whole hospital room looking like a florist she knew it when she got a nose bleed in the middle of her father's speech in the scoring heat under the merciless sun when around five people offered their handkerchiefs to be tainted with blood and toddler boogers and she knew it as she exited the political science classroom on that fateful Monday in her silk red dress and her black Chanel heels she was going to war all to make a name for herself like a true Ivanov. She honestly didn't expect more than five reporters to show up, especially in the harsh weather but she was proven wrong when she exited the classroom to see the whole pavement filled with reporters and journalists there were about fifty-eight or even more people with cameras and notebooks and their little pens waiting for her she knew she was destined for this life even if she wasn't she would take it with fire and blood she would take it.

                                      ♡

Ilya smiled and walked toward all the shiny cameras that were going to capture her in history forever making her truly immortal in memory if not in flesh she added a bit more of a swing to her hips just to charm anyone who wasn't already charmed, she cleared her throat and loudly called out to the reporters "dear people I do  hope the drive here wasn't too  much of a bother I truly am sorry for that , I also do apologize if I kept anyone waiting " she huffed out in a breathy voice all at once making her voice a bit more younger and feminine to please and blind some concerned on lookers and passers on their way to class " let us begin yes ? After that tea is on me" the little raven-haired girl offered to sweeten the tense atmosphere that New England brought with her kind offer many reporters smiled at her charisma and kindness bathing in the feeling of free warm drinks after some questions and so the questions began, they started  basic and easy  " how are you liking it here ?" To which Ilya lied at the speed of Hermes the messenger and responded with a slight chuckle " it's stunning here the dorms are not what I'm used to but I simply love it I'm once again reminded by my father's great taste" she forced a smile again and again her jaw was tight and the temples were flaring up gradually the questions got more difficult to answer in a such short time but she was made for this she knew it and it was her time to shine, while Ilya was answering queries she did not go unnoticed by a certain well-built boy with black hair and black rim glasses dressed in black English suit walking around in leather Salvatore Ferragamo loafers black matte umbrella watching Ilya with an unreadable expression his eyes sparkling with interest besides him was a slightly chubby blonde boy also watching her with a smile Bunny was admiring his newly found friend gawking at how she had the reporters wrapped around her pretty little manicured finger he would have his own interview soon. The questions were finally over and Ilya was first to shake everyone's hands while she declared teasingly "now who's ready for some shitty tea?" sending everyone into a frenzy of giggles, Ilya walked down the streets of New England with fifty or more people with heavy camera equipment following her like a Messiah to get overpriced shitty coffee and she had to pay for .When Ilya came back to the college she took a straight line to the library to study for the next day she laid her head on the table and started reading her hair almost catching up in flames because of her proximity to the study lamps that were situated on all the thirty-five tables in the whole library she shivered " what cunt opens the windows in this weather" the little heiress whispered harshly to her self her eyes grew heavy while she relaxed even further into the wooden seat suddenly she was engulfed with the warmth of a wool coat and the smell of coffee and cigarettes old books and musk cologne filled and blinded her senses,she was lulled to sleep while the mysterious savior sat next to her to read the book in front of him with a pencil in hand to finish her extremely jumbled up cursive mess of homework not knowing his hand was stroking her head and playing with her hair that was on his knee camouflaging with his black pants he stayed with the future politician all night reading her notes and plans about running Russia amusingly with a slight grin at her sarcasm in every sentence.

                                       ♡