Hampden.

"IT LOOKS PRETTY?" said the long raven-haired girl while looking at her new collage " of course it's pretty do you think father will send us to a dump?" Ilya rolled her eyes and walked away from Judas leaving him to take care of the luggage, the c...

"IT LOOKS PRETTY?" said the long raven-haired girl while looking at her new collage " of course it's pretty do you think father will send us to a dump?" Ilya rolled her eyes and walked away from Judas leaving him to take care of the luggage, the cold weather was something she was used to but she wasn't immune to it she shoved her hands into her black fur coats pocket annoyed at Judas for taking so long with her things " could you hurry up? I'm freezing Judy" "maybe help me with the boxes? Or is that too much for the little heiress?" He said jokingly mocking her, Ilya walked back to the car opened the back door and took two boxes for her dorm, and walked into the college leaving the boy to himself.

                                       ♡

The
inside of the college was cozy, to say the least, small but cozy. Ilya looked around for the receptionist or any sign of life and she found none except some students passing by while looking at her and whispering, she looked down at her clothes her fur coat, and her satin gloves was it too much? She asked herself thinking she might've stood out from the rest of the students "you look beautiful that's why they are staring" "I know" Ilya whispered they both walked towards the newly found reception office to start their year not knowing what they were getting themselves into.

𝐈𝐋𝐘𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒: She hated them while walking down the hallway with Judas they were neighbors with another dorm in between them "can't you take the one in the middle? We'll be real neighbors " Ilya huffed out while pouting "Ilya we can't just take the dorm for ourselves what if someone already lives here?" Judas tried to reason with his sister smiling slightly when he noticed the pouting and the frown she wore on her pretty round face almost agreeing with her just to make her happy "so? We can just pay them to move out who wouldn't agree to that?" " you want my dorm?" Ilya and judas turned to a boy who wore a black turtleneck and coffee brown dress pants with no coat to protect him from the chilly weather Ilya smiled and extended her hand for him to shake " I'm Ilya your new neighbor" he stared at her hands and her manicured red nails and shook it " Richard Papen " the boy smiled causing both Ilya and Judas to follow " no it's fine we don't want your dorm sorry Richard" Judas apologized for his sister's behavior "it's alright I don't mind changing to your room" Papen tried to reason trying to be polite to his new neighbors " no no it's fine she was just joking around what major are you ?" Judas questioned trying to make friends on his first day "Greek I just started two days ago and you ?"Papen said looking directly at Ilya who was staring at her bracelet " political science" Ilya said realizing both boys were looking at her she smiled and unlocked her dorm and softly shutting the door shut in the face of the boys. " she's fine just a bit overwhelmed with the sudden move to Vermont she'll be fine by dinner" Judas tried to cover for Ilya knowing Papen already liked her she had that effect on people being so closed off and mysterious made her irresistible to men and even women that was the Ivanov trait that she liked. " it's nice to meet you, Richard, I'll be in my room settling in if you need me"

                                        ♡

That evening Richard opened his door to go have dinner with bunny and bumped his leg onto a sleek black velvet box that was decorated with a big black satin bow in the middle when he opened it he saw a Burberry black coat with a black card with gold writing tucked ito the right side pocket and it said: " I noticed you didn't have a coat " signed with the name "Ilya Ivanov your neighbor:)" to say he was shocked was an understatement he hurried and wore it running out of the building not knowing a certain raven haired girl was watching him from her dorm window with a grin.