Chapter 34

Chapter 34 The Finale

    Although she said so, she still looked a little unsightly, "Who is the person who caught Lan Si? Su Yan, what kind of trick is she trying to make?"

    Konoha gritted her teeth, obviously hating Su Yan. Extreme.

    But when Su Xia heard this, she felt a little uncomfortable in her heart.

    She finally chose to remain silent.

    She didn't know what Su Yan wanted to create, but she still felt that Su Yan should not be targeting Lan Si...

    She felt that Lan Si was fine.

    This idea was quickly verified, and Su Cheng's tall and straight figure leaned over almost instantly, with undisguised ridicule in his light brown pupils, his tone was elegant and noble, "Xia Xia is thinking about Su Yan? Su Xia pursed her lips, "

    Is Su Yan really not a good person?"

    She was so at a loss for the first time.

    At first, she didn't have a good impression of Su Yan, but for some reason, her senses became much better since her last dream.

    She subconsciously does not want to believe that she is a bad person.

    Su Cheng didn't expect that she would ask this question, the slender fingers that were about to touch her paused, narrowed his eyes, and still looked at her with a smile, "There are no absolute good people and bad people in the world, Xia Xia must be clear. "

    It's like Xia Xia thought I was not a good person at first."

    Su Cheng lowered his eyes, and those light brown eyes seemed to be stained with a little other ink.

    calm.

    But it also contains countless coolness.

    Su Xia was silent: "Which Su Xia are you referring to?"

    Is it her...

    or the original owner.

    "All." Su Cheng's tone was slightly restrained.

    Su Xia suddenly raised her head, "Why are you not in a hurry..."

    Logically speaking, after getting along for so long, Su Cheng's feelings for Lan Si should be deeper than hers, but Su Cheng was not in a hurry at all.

    More importantly, Konoha and Xiaopang did not have the slightest sense of disobedience.

    Su Cheng's tone was calm: "What should come will always come."

    He meant something.

    When the group came to the dead wood and spring, Konoha was already sweating profusely, but her expression was still impatient and hot.

    Even the fat man looked solemn.

    Dead wood meets spring is a swamp after the end of the world.

    There are many dangers here, and you may die if you are not careful.

    After coming here, almost everyone entered a state of combat readiness, vigilant against the disturbances around them, for fear of missing the slightest bit of news.

    Suddenly, Konoha heard a little whimper.

    The voice was small, but she could hear it right away.

    Konoha's eyes suddenly lit up, and her voice was raised, "It's Lan Si!"

    Her hand trembled fiercely.