Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Little Boy

    Who is Zero... Who is

    Su Cheng...

    Why has she never heard of it?

    As soon as this idea fell, I found that the scene changed again.

    The yellow sand seems to have become a fixed background, and this time, the center is standing in the distance, and seems to be running to the young man kneeling in the center with all his strength.

    His body was covered with wounds, long black hair, and a tall and straight figure. He knelt on the ground without saying a word, blood splattered all over the floor, but he had no power to fight back against the other person.

    In front of him was a huge creature.

    It seems to be a person, but it does not seem to be, the belly is quite large, the abscesses are constantly on the body, and the disgusting pus is vaguely seen inside.

    On the only clean shoulder stood a man clearly.

    A woman she feels so dear.

    She saw that she rushed over and protected the young man with her body, "Sister—" "Don't—

    " The

    hoarse voice was so loud that it alarmed the woman.

    The elder sister's eyes were almost cold: "Go away."

    Su Xia refused, and still protected the young man.

    The young man's breathing was almost weak, and when he heard her voice, he suddenly raised his head, his ink pupils were deep, like ice, "This is my business, go away."

    Su Xia looked at him and said stubbornly: "I don't!! "

    There was pleading in her eyes, and she looked at the woman in the high position, trying to gain her sympathy.

    The next moment, she suffered a severe pain!

    The woman's voice was cold, "Since you are willing, then it is up to you to suffer." As soon as

    she finished speaking, Su Xia instantly felt that her whole body had been slapped again!

    The torture the youth suffered before became her.

    Her recovery ability is very strong, but it is even more torture.

    "Xia Xia."

    Behind her, the young man suddenly spoke again.

    The tone was elegant and noble, his eyes were lowered, and he was abruptly cold, "Come back."

    The words fell suddenly.

    Su Xia's whole body seemed to be torn apart. She was torn apart abruptly. The pain in her heart and body almost made her faint.

    Her consciousness became more and more blurred, and everything around her seemed to have nothing to do with her.

    That 's right...

    It should have nothing to do with her...

    This was Su Xia's last thought in a vague way.

    When she woke up, she just met the light brown pupils of the young man.     The young man looked at her with a half-smile, his slender fingers gently tucked into her hair, with a noble tone, half-smile, "What did Xia Xia

    dream about just now? So uncomfortable?"

His face suddenly turned red, and then he said blankly, "What did you say..."