Chapter 4

Chapter 4 The Light of the Right Path

    "Do you need this?"

    Su Xia and Lan Si looked in the direction of the coming person at the same time.

    The man was tall, but the skin on his body was blue-gray, which was very eye-catching.

    His eyes were slightly red, and when he saw them turn around, he unconsciously licked his chapped lips, holding a bowl of instant noodles in his hand, and repeated it again.

    Su Cheng squinted his long and narrow eyes, and turned to hug Su Xia tighter, with a low and elegant voice, "Want to eat?"

    But Su Xia was tense when she saw the man, and she was not in the mood to answer this question at all. .

    【alarm! alarm! This person has been turned into a half-zombie, please don't approach the host easily. ]

    The sound of the system alarm sounded, and within her line of sight, Su Xia could clearly see a red circle around the person with an exclamation mark.

    [Semi-Zombie Transformation: There will be a transition period before becoming a zombie. During this period, the rationality of being a person will not completely disappear, but will be slowly eroded, which is manifested in grayish skin and dilated pupils. Attention~ So far, there is no similar vaccine against zombie virus, so the host must be careful~]

    Semi-zombie?

    Su Xia groaned in her heart.

    "Hey, what do you mean? You came too when you saw me handing over instant noodles?" Lan Si's tone was not good, obviously knowing the man.

    When the man heard his words, there was obviously a flash of hostility in his eyes, "I just saw that the two of them are hungry."

    His voice seemed to be scratching against the window, and he lowered his head slightly.

    But Lan Si was even more upset, his tone was cold, "You don't need to worry about my affairs."

    After he finished speaking, he looked at Su Xia, who was about to grab her wrist, but he seemed to think it was impolite, so he pulled After grabbing her sleeve, he went straight to leave, "Don't pay attention to her."

    A simple little detail, just as Su Xia was pulled, she could feel two cold gazes falling on her body.

    Su Xia: QAQ.

    Su Cheng looked at Lan Si on the side with a half-smile, his eyes were cold, revealing a threat.

    The strong pressure made Lan Si's whole body shake, and he always felt that the back of his neck was itching a little strangely, as if he was being stared at by something.

    He didn't care too much.

    The man lowered his eyes, his lips were slightly chapped, but in the end he didn't speak, he turned around slowly, and walked forward slightly stiffly until he turned around.

    Lan Si didn't notice Su Cheng's gaze, but Su Xia did.

    She trembled.

    Turning his head slowly, he happened to meet Su Cheng's light brown eyes, the ends of his eyes were slightly raised, and a mole in the lower right corner added a bit of loneliness.

    "Did Xia Xia forget that I'm still here?"

    His voice revealed a bit of coldness, but it also revealed a bit of an ambiguous smile.