Chapter 30

Chapter Thirty Zero

    She looked at Su Cheng.

    Su Cheng obviously didn't think so, and quietly studied the light source in his hand, his eyes were slightly deep.

    Su Xia asked calmly, "System, can you see anything?" The

    system's voice then sounded, [There is a power of the same origin as you, you can open it up and see. 】

    Su Xia was silent for a moment, "Forget it."

    Su Cheng wouldn't hide something for no reason. Since he didn't plan to give it to her before, it should be that the contents inside would affect her.

    She chose to trust Su Cheng.

    As the lord said, he quickly led the people from the institute to rush over.

    As soon as Su Xia entered the door, she saw a strange human being wrapped up and down.

    He was wearing a black cloak, and he couldn't see his face, but he had a calm temperament around him, with broad shoulders and narrow waist. He was obviously male, with a little dog around his back.

    Although Su Xia didn't know what he looked like, she intuitively felt that the other party was also looking at her.

    The lord said solemnly, "Miss Su, this is the academician of our research institute."

    Su Xia nodded.

    "Now you can give me your things." The man finally spoke, his voice hoarse.

    The other party said so, and Su Xia naturally wouldn't be hypocritical, she simply said, "Yes."

    After Su Xia finished speaking, Su Cheng, who was behind her, pulled his thin lips.

    He leaned on the side, moved gracefully, and his light brown eyes revealed a bit of a smile, "Of course I can give it to you, but I'm curious, how sacred the people of the research institute are, they need to wrap themselves up So... huh?"

    His end voice rose, with a bit of coolness.

    The dean of the research institute froze for a moment, and then stretched out his hand.

    Only then did Su Xia see clearly. Although the hands were covered with wrinkles and a few scratches, they were no longer wrinkled, but it was still easy to see that they were human hands.

    The others breathed a sigh of relief in an instant.

    The dean said in a muffled voice: "Do you have any questions?"

    His voice was hoarse.

    Su Cheng raised his eyebrows, but he wasn't in trouble, and said meaningfully, "The dean's hands need to be taken care of...otherwise, a middle-aged person looks like an old man in his seventies or eighties."

    He said irritating words. , but in a calm tone.

    The dean froze, gritted his teeth, and finally said coldly, "I don't need to worry about it." The

    lord saw that the situation was not good, so he took a step forward, "Captain Su, it was not your promise before. Did you give us anything?"

    He pushed his glasses and said calmly, "Shouldn't the priority now be that other people's lives are more important? Could it be that Captain Su has the heart to let the end of the world continue?" The

    implication was to want Su Cheng Hand over what you have.

    Su Cheng raised his eyebrows.

    He stretched out his hand, took out the red ball of light, and was about to return it to the dean.