Xiaopang was caught by her, and he was sweating coldly, and said helplessly, "You release first."

    Konoha realized that he was too excited.

    Xiao Pang calmly analyzed, "According to what you just described, Lan Si was captured in a coma, which means that the zombie should be a mind-bending zombie."

    "And you were also confused at the time . ."

    He said very methodically, "As we all know, when a zombie grabs a person, the first reaction is to eat the other party, but it doesn't. There are two possibilities."

    "First, it is hoarding food. This kind of general It's only found in low-level zombies, so it's excluded."

    "Second, it's just to lure us." When it came to the

    second point, Little Fatty paused.

    Konoha listened to the analysis in a daze, "So you mean that Lan Si will not necessarily die?"

    Little Fatty said, "Probably not."

    After he finished speaking, Konoha's eyes rekindled hope again. , "Then what are you waiting for, let's go quickly!"

    After she said these words, she immediately ushered in the strange eyes of other people.

    Little Fatty said, a little helpless, "Let's go, go to the room before Lan Si to see the clues."

    Konoha nodded dully.

    As soon as the door was opened, Su Xia smelled an extremely rancid smell.

    She frowned and looked at Konoha, who was still silent in sadness.

    There wasn't much expression on Konoha's face, she even just felt sad.

    Su Xia was a little surprised, "Can't you smell it?"

    Konoha was at a loss: "What did you smell?"

    This time, even Xiaopang was stunned.

    "It seems that the smell in the air is what confuses the two of them." After the

    chubby finished speaking, he spoke again, "This is not a zombie of the spiritual type, but a zombie that confuses others by releasing poisonous gas by itself."

    This shows that this Only zombies are at least not that difficult to deal with.

    After Su Xia heard it, she was fumbling around.

    "I found a note here." Konoha exclaimed, a little excited.

    She stepped forward with the note, and the other two also surrounded the note.

    "What is written on it?" Konoha was a little dazed.

    She couldn't read the words on it.

    Fatty couldn't understand it either.

    But Su Xia, when she saw the note, her heart skipped a beat.

    These words, she knew... they

    were the world of her previous life!

    What surprised her most was the content of the words above.

    Su Xia took a deep breath and said, "It's written on it."

    "So Xia Xia is saying that someone wants to use Lan Si to lure us to the dead wood to welcome spring?" Su Cheng hugged Su Xia, his tone was gentle, and he opened his mouth with a smile.

    His head rested on Su Xia's shoulders, and his voice was clear, and it slowly rang in Su Xia's ears.

    It was like smoke, floating in the air.

    Su Xia nodded absently.

    ——Xia Xia, I am waiting for you in the dead wood.

    Can say her name accurately, using her present name.

    Either way, it shows that her appearance in this world is not a coincidence.

    A thought flashed across Su Cheng's light brown pupils.

    He suddenly laughed lightly, "Worrying?"

    "What is Xia Xia worried about? Worrying about leaving this world? Worrying about staying away from friends, or worrying... You are not Su Xia at all?"

    His voice was loose, but without reservation The poking of her mood.

    Su Xia lowered her eyes, "You always know that I am not Su Xia, why are you still approaching me."

    This was her question all along.

    "Can't Xia Xia see it?" Su Cheng turned her around and forced the other party to look at her, his light brown pupils were full of meaning, and his voice was soft, "Whether it's Su Xia or not, what I like is You."

    Whether you are Su Xia or not, I like you...

    Su Xia was on the road, looking at the yellow sand that still filled the sky, but her spirit was a little dazed.

    She couldn't understand the meaning of this sentence.

    What Su Cheng likes is her...

    But wasn't the one who accompanied Su Cheng in the past...

    not her.

    This thought made Su Xia's heart sink.

    "It's still a day away from the dead trees and spring, everyone, work harder." Little Fatty said in a deep voice.

    For this matter, Konoha is always the most positive.

    The stamina of the psychic is always stronger than that of others.

    She looked ahead, looked at the others again, and said anxiously, "Can you hurry up? What if something happens to Lan Si?!"

    Her tone was anxious.

    But Xiaopang was calm, "There are no water-type abilities among us. At this rate, if it is too fast, it will lead to water shortage."

    He paused and looked at Konoha, "What the wood-type abilities need most is Shui, at your current speed, you might be paralyzed when you reach the dead wood and spring."

    He analyzed it in place, "until we reach the dead tree and spring, there will be no accident in Lan Si."