Su Cheng looked at her with deep eyes, and suddenly smiled, "Is this the information you found?"

    Su Xia only felt that his smile was terrifying, and said blankly, "Is there something wrong?"

    According to normal reason, shouldn't it be like this?

    Su Cheng raised his eyebrows and looked at her gracefully, with an unfathomable intimacy and smile in his voice, "No, Xia Xia's analysis is right."

    He looked at her, and his knuckled fingers gently hooked her. Hair, eyes turbulent.

    "But Xia Xia, have you ever thought that you haven't tested his mother at all?"

    Konoha and Lan Si were already in the next room.

    She opened the door to her room and suddenly realized something was wrong.

    How can there be a smell of other people here?

    Konoha frowned.

    She went out and knocked on Lan Si's door, "Where are you, Lan Si?"

    Her voice was cold.

    After knocking for a moment, I found that there was no movement inside.

    Her eyes were slightly cold, and then she kicked the door open.

    As soon as he entered, his pupils shrank suddenly.

    There is no other reason, it is a flying zombie!

    It has wings on the back, and it is covered with pustules all over its body, and the pus even drips from it.

    The zombies were obviously made from animals, and it was Lan Si who was holding on to them.

    Her heart skipped a beat.

    The wood-type ability in his hand suddenly burst out, entangled the zombie's foot fiercely, and slammed it.

    "Gah—"

    A shrill cry came from the zombies.

    The next moment, he suddenly broke free from the cage arranged under his feet, and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

    And Konoha stood there dumbfounded, looking in the direction where Lan Si disappeared just now, her heart suddenly jumped up.

    Unprecedented panic shrouded her heart, she put away her long whip fiercely, and then rushed out.

    "What? You said Lan Si was taken away by the zombies?" Su Xia's pupils trembled, and she spoke suddenly.

    Konoha sat there with a blank look in his eyes, "I don't know why, I could have chased after that, but I just couldn't control myself..."

    There was annoyance in her tone, "Isn't it just a broken bird, my mother can't catch up?!"

    Su Xia was also a little stunned.

    Konoha grabbed her hair tightly, wishing to rip off her own hair, trembling all over, "It's all because of me... otherwise Lan Si wouldn't leave, if I knew I wouldn't let him be alone in the room It 's gone."

    "If something happens to Lan Si..."

    Her eyes were blank.

    Su Xia's mood was also extremely dazed.

    But Xiaopang seemed much calmer, "Lance is not necessarily eaten by zombies." As soon as

    he finished speaking, Konoha grabbed her collar suddenly, "You mean, Lan Si was taken away by zombies. , is probably still alive?"