After speaking, she stepped up.

    She glanced around and found that most of the people here were very hungry, and they were even skinny after the end of the world.

    And that little boy...

    Her eyes were silent, it's not easy for such a little boy to survive in the end times.

    Su Xia walked all the way to the little boy, only to find that Konoha was also there.

    Of course she also saw her, and then doubted, "You came to find that little boy too?"

    Su Xia was surprised, "How do you know that little boy?"

    After speaking, she suddenly realized something, "That little boy has Question?"

    Konoha frowned: "I heard that he volunteered to experiment yesterday in exchange for food..."

    In exchange for food?

    Su Xia was stunned.

    If the little boy before was in exchange for food, why would he still steal apples?

    She just realized the problem, and then she saw the little boy at a glance. He hid behind the stone pillar, as if he knew from the beginning that the other party was looking for him, and his bright eyes stared at them.

    Su Xia walked over.

    But in the next moment, he took a step away, looked at them vigilantly, and stretched out his hand.

    Konoha's whip slammed hard on the ground, frowning fiercely, "Why is he so ignorant?"

    After saying that, he was going to go up and grab him.

    "Wait." Su Xia said, she frowned, and tentatively took out a cake from her pocket.

    The little boy's eyes lit up slightly, and then he slowly approached.

    "So that's how it is..." Su Xia murmured.

    She looked at the little boy and tried to soften herself, "I want to know, where is your mother?"

    Sure enough, when she said this, the little boy immediately became vigilant, with a vague look in his eyes. hatred.

    With the cake in his hand, he threw it on them again, and was about to run away.

    "Do you still want to leave?" Konoha said impatiently, and as soon as he stretched out his hand, all the vines wrapped around him and brought him to his eyes.

    The little boy tried his best to resist, but to no avail, opened his mouth, "Bah."

    He spit directly onto her face.

    But Konoha is an ability user after all, and he dodged directly from the little boy's attack, and his face turned green.

    When has she been treated like this? !

    "Little devil, if you don't want to die, just tell me, where is your mother, and, haven't you done the experiment? Why are you still without food?" Konoha said unceremoniously.

    But the little boy was surprisingly not deterred by her. Maybe he saw something wrong. He looked up at Su Xia and slowly extended his hand.

    Su Xia: "..."

    Konoha: "..."

    This is still addicting, right?

    "No!" Konoha fiercely broke his fantasy.