And the status of the research institute should be very high here...

    "Here." The big man brought them into the door of the lord's office, and a glimmer of light flashed in his eyes, "You go in and give the 'meteorite' to the lord, and the lord will secretly give it to the lord. Research Institute."

    "Then why don't we make it ourselves?" Konoha interrupted him abruptly, and threw his whip on the ground.

    "This..." The big man shuddered for a moment, wondering, "I don't know about this, the research institute has always been very mysterious..."

    "Really?" Konoha squinted, the long whip in his hand was tightly clenched, and his eyes were sharp. looking at him.

    The big man broke out in cold sweat and said quickly, "I really don't know. Generally speaking, everything is submitted by the lord... I can't help you if you ask me."

    Konoha looked at him up and down for a moment, as if to make sure he was telling the truth or not, and finally snorted coldly, "Go away." The

    big man crawled away immediately.

    "Brother Su, what to do next? Are you really going to hand it over to that labor lord?" Konoha said coldly, not in a good mood.

    The long whip in her hand swung fiercely, "Although our purpose is to save the end times, I always think that some lord is not a good person."

    Su Xia also felt so.

    She glanced at Su Cheng slightly, and in her heart always felt that Su Cheng would not hand over the things in his hand so easily.

    What's more...

    Su Cheng's previous meaning seems to be related to this plane.

    Su Cheng's eyes were light brown, and he glanced at the door with a half-smile, his eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of mist, calm and scattered, "Go in."

    Obviously, he really intended to hand it over.

    The faces of the teammates were a little struggling.

    But then the door suddenly opened.

    The lord in a suit and leather shoes opened the door and looked at them with some relief, "You are finally back, I know that my vision is correct."

    He looked at Su Cheng and pushed on the gold-rimmed glasses, " How is it? Did you get the 'Meteorite' back?"

    Su Cheng didn't speak, and looked at him calmly.

    The lord looked directly at him.

    Both sides stand out.

    The lord seemed to realize what he meant, and said calmly, "Captain Su, I think I should know what you are worried about. Don't worry, 'Meteorite' is a precious treasure shared by mankind, and I will also make it public."

    Su Cheng smiled . .

    He said in a low voice, "I have no opinion, but after all, my fiancée took all the hard work to get it, you should ask her."

    He directly pushed the decision to Su Xia.

    Su Xia originally decided not to speak as a background board, but she was suddenly cued and a little dazed, "Huh? What did you say?"

    Everyone: "..." The

    lord: "..."

    He was a little embarrassed: "This..."