After speaking, she turned around coldly, leaving no trace of her back.

    At night, according to the itinerary, the group decided to go to the location of the "Meteorite" together.

    Su Xia was being held by Su Cheng, and from time to time she could feel the cold gaze coming from behind her.

    On the contrary, Fatty is the most observant: "There is a village ahead."

    Su Xia and Su Cheng looked at each other.

    This place is desolate, there are not even a few zombies, and the Gobi is windy and sandy, so why are there villages?

    Su Cheng's eyes were dark: "Go and have a look."

    According to others, the location of the "Meteorite" should attract countless zombies...

    Su Xia naturally thought of these things, and followed silently.

    They had just approached a house, and the surroundings were dilapidated and did not look like anyone.

    Lan Si walked to the front carelessly, "Sister Su Xia, I think you are too cautious. It has been four years since the end of the world, and basically all the survivors have entered the base. I am willing to believe that there are zombies here, someone... "

    Before he could finish speaking, the door creaked open first.

    Lan Si was startled, and subconsciously gathered his own abilities.

    The target was an old woman.

    The old woman was not surprised by their arrival, her vicissitudes of life were cloudy, she narrowed her eyes, and her voice was unpleasant and hoarse: "You guys are here..."

    Lan Si's eyes widened.

    He opened his mouth, Konoha pushed Lan Si away impatiently, took a step forward, "You know us?" The

    old woman didn't speak, but walked in swayingly, moving slowly: "She was right. , you will really come..."

    After a while, a voice came from inside: "Come in."

    Konoha was obviously a little unhappy with her attitude, her cat's pupils were enlarged, and her face was cold.

    Su Cheng had a smile on his lips, but his expression remained unchanged.

    Fatty understood at a glance and walked in first.

    His stature is simple and honest, and he is more friendly than others.

    The old woman took out a tin box and said in a slow voice, "Are you here to look for 'Meteorite'?"

    Is this what "she" said too?

    Su Xia was a little surprised.

    After a moment of silence, Fatty said honestly, "Yes, grandma, you know?"

    His tone was respectful.

    After all, he had been in the last days for so long, and he still knew what to say and what not to say.

    Sure enough, the old woman gave him a stiff look and said coldly, "That person asked me to give it to Su Xia."

    Su Xia? !

    The eyes of the people around him fell on Su Xia almost instantly.

    Su Xia was also surprised and took the small box.

    "'Meteorite' will appear at twelve o'clock tomorrow, if you want to find it, you can go there at that time." She turned her gaze to Su Xia stiffly, a feeling of being stared at by a poisonous snake emerged spontaneously, Su Xia looked as usual, and the old woman seemed to be somewhat satisfied with her performance, "That person said, I hope you will be satisfied when you see this thing."