Su Xia pursed her lips and frowned.

    She didn't ask the system until she went out and the lord arranged a room for them, "Have I forgotten anything besides these memories?" The

    system has been obviously silent a lot since the last time it absorbed the crystal core.

    [According to the protagonist's ability, it cannot be unlocked at present. 】

    That was really forgotten...

    She suddenly had a bold idea in her heart. Could it be that the things she remembered last time were not Su Xia's memory, but her memory...?

    how is this possible?

    Su Xia erased the thoughts in her mind.

    She quickly followed Su Cheng and Lan Si, who were divided into different rooms.

    What did she forget...

    She lay on the bed, in a daze, and actually fell asleep.

    ...

    When she woke up again, there was a black fog in front of her.

    As for Su Cheng...

    this was the first thought in Su Xia's mind.

    This is obviously the room where she rested, and a strange low roar came from outside the door, like a zombie.

    She frowned, her intuition was wrong, she walked outside the door, and just opened the door, she saw an unbelievable scene.

    The yellow sand outside the door is full of yellow sand, but in its place are zombies everywhere.

    "Su Cheng, do you think you can escape? This is the retribution of your previous life, you can't escape in this life!"

    She raised her eyes and vaguely saw a woman with a ponytail and a valiant appearance, but that face It's another look.

    Following the woman's line of sight, there was a zombie underneath her.

    Or...

    the Zombie King.

    Su Xia took a deep breath.

    The Zombie King was covered with sarcomas, and the coldness almost suffocated her, and some of them even festered and oozes disgusting pus.

    The woman stood on its shoulders, but she didn't care, staring at the man who was covered in injuries on the ground.

    The man is obviously not as mature as he is now, his shirt has been soaked with blood, but Su Xia still recognizes it at a glance with his light brown pupils...

    It's Su Cheng!

    When the woman saw this scene, a trace of madness flashed in her eyes, "If you hand her over now, maybe I can make you die happily!"

    Su Cheng was holding a knife in his hand, his tone was cold, and he paused every word, revealing paranoia and gloom, "No, yes, yes." As

    soon as he finished speaking, there was an extra wound on his body, and the bones were deep.

    However...

    this is just the beginning...

    more wounds were torn open from him one after another, blood splashed, and some even splashed on Su Xia's face.

    She subconsciously wanted to rush up to protect Su Cheng, but found that it was of no use, her figure was tightly guarded, and she could only watch Su Cheng being scratched.