Su Xia didn't know what to say.

    According to reason, she really came to help Su Cheng.

    Su Cheng turned around without stopping, "Since you are here to help me, why should I be your enemy?"

    After Su Xia was busy with everything, it was already night.

    The cafeteria of the base is a public cafeteria, and because Su Xia and Su Cheng live together, she and Su Cheng naturally go together, and they even eat in the same place.

    Opposite Su Cheng, Su Xia said hesitantly, "Thank you for today's matter."

    For the first time she said thank you to Su Cheng, Su Cheng's slender and fair hands paused slightly, and then smiled. Fei looked at her with a smile, "Do you want to sleep with me separately?"

    Su Cheng saw through his mind at a glance, Su Xia did not hesitate too much, and said calmly, "I am not Su Xia, just to complete the tasks assigned by the system, we The two don't have to sleep together."

    She thought about it early in the morning, since it has been discovered that she is not Su Xia, there is no need for her to be with Su Cheng.

    Su Cheng's movements paused for a while, and she said in a low voice, "No."

    Su Xia's eyes were astonished, "Why?"

    She wanted to separate from Su Cheng quickly!

    Su Cheng didn't want to?

    "Xia Xia should know that someone is staring at us." His voice was cold and indifferent, but it also revealed a bit of distraction, "If your father finds out that you are not the real Su Xia, you should know what the result will be.

    " Xia's heart tightened.     He fixedly looked at Su Xia, and after an unknown amount of time, he suddenly

    smiled and said, "Since you have taken up her body, then you are Xia Xia."

Careless oppression.

    It was obviously an extremely simple thing, but it was said from his lips, but it was inexplicably low-pitched and charming.

    Su Xia was taken aback by Su Cheng's words.

    What he said made a lot of sense... After not seeing him for

    so long, it was not normal for Su Laci to doubt that his daughter was real or fake.

    Most of the person I saw last night was sent by Su Mianci...

    Su Xia suddenly fell silent, and the atmosphere fell into a strange atmosphere.

    It was also at this time that behind the two of them, a young boy's clear voice suddenly came, "Brother Su, Sister Su Xia, why are you two here?"

    Su Xia looked up and saw Lan Si holding a A bowl of instant noodles came.

    Lan Si sat beside Su Cheng carelessly, "By the way, have you two heard about it? Sister Chen was recently sent to the Combat Department for her unfavorable vegetable control, and she may have to do missions in the future."

    Lan Si The words left Su Xia at a loss for a moment, "Sister Chen was sent to the Combat Department?"

    Lan Si took a mouthful of instant noodles, looked at Su Xia's puzzled eyes, and said in surprise, "You don't know? I heard that the cafeteria recently The food here is unpalatable... and then many people complained, suspecting that the planting was not good, saying that the control was not good..."

    "This group of people is in the end of the world, and they have never eaten it because of the rapid establishment of supernatural powers and bases. What's the bitterness? Some are good to eat, but you can choose."

    Lan Si's murmur sounded, and Su Xia subconsciously glanced at the food in her hand.

    Fresh and green, it is already a rare resource in the entire apocalypse.

    It 's not delicious...

    She picked up the chopsticks and tasted it tentatively.

    "Vomit-"

    Su Xia almost vomited.

    This taste is completely different from the previous one!

    Even she was dumbfounded.

    Seeing Su Xia's actions, Lan Si was equally stunned and scratched his head.

    Is it really that bad...

    He tentatively wanted to take a piece out of Su Xia's bowl.

    But Su Xia, who was retching on the side, suddenly said, "Don't eat it... it's poisonous..."

    Lan Si paused for a moment, his eyes were stunned.

    Compared to Lan Si's dazedness, Su Xia's mind was filled with another world.

    【alarm! alarm! It is detected that the host has eaten substances containing zombie viruses and is cleaning the host. ]

    [Vegetables Containing Zombie Blood]

    [Be careful, the vegetables in your hand are likely to be inedible substances that have been involved in zombie viruses. If they are eaten by people with abilities, they may fight poison with poison~ But if they are eaten by normal people, it is very likely It will become a zombie~]

    Zombie blood...

    Su Xia's face was pale, she looked at Lan Si, "You said, how many people in the base have eaten it?"

    Su Xia's voice was very clear.

    But Lan Si only felt that something was wrong, and said honestly, "It's probably only one or two thousand people, and the entire base is only three or four thousand... It was reported by many people together. That's probably the number of people who came to the cafeteria... Sister Su Xia, what's the poison, you're so nervous?" The more

    Su Xia heard, the more she felt a little terrified.

    She took a deep breath, forced herself to calm down, and glanced casually to the side.