He didn't say anything, but his tone was smiling and ridiculing.

    Su Xia's body trembled, and her heart was instantly filled with fear for the future.

    Damn...

    Is this a psychic power!

    Su Xia forced herself to calm down, took the few seeds, and went to the pit in grief and anger.

    By the time Su Xia finished digging the pit, it was already afternoon.

    She wiped a sweat and tentatively planted her own seeds.

    Seeing it jumping a little quickly, Su Xia's expression was a little excited.

    Did it grow out?

    She held back her rippling mood, and before she was happy for two minutes, it quickly withered.

    Don't give Su Xia any face at all.

    Su Cheng has been standing on the side, seeing this scene with a bit of deep meaning in his eyes.

    His legs were folded together, his temperament was cold and noble, his eyes showed a bit of wandering, and there was a tear mole at the corner of his long and narrow eyes, which made him look more and more bewitching.

    "Why don't Xia Xia try the ability?" His voice was slow.

    A word made Su Xia stunned.

    Immediately afterwards, her eyes flashed a ray of light, and she took out another seed from her pocket and threw it into another pit.

    It came out a little spiky as always.

    But then it will quickly wither.

    Seeing this, Su Xia hurriedly used her ability to maintain it.

    As she expected, the sprout wrapped in supernatural power seemed to have life again, and continued to grow forward, from the original size of a mung bean to the size of an ordinary grass.

    But it also stopped.

    "Fortunately, it's protected." Su Xia murmured, but she breathed a sigh of relief.

    She didn't expect that the system's healing ability would be quite useful... In the following time, Su Xia's actions became more cautious. She tentatively wanted to withdraw her ability, but just after withdrawing a little, she saw By the time the rice grains show signs of wilting.

    How could this be?

    Her expression was solemn, and fine beads of sweat began to appear on her forehead, thinking frantically about the reason for the rice seeds in her mind.

    The next moment——

    "Touch——"

    A slight muffled sound rang out.

    Su Xia was stunned, and then saw that her rice was protected by a cloud of air.

    It's Su Cheng.

    She looked at Su     Cheng in surprise, only to see that the other party's face was still calm, and he hesitated to say, "Is that you?

    "

Tone, "Why do you want to help me?"

    Su Cheng clearly knew that... he was not the real Su Xia.

    Regarding her remarks, Su Cheng asked indifferently, "Aren't you here to help me?"