front was razed to the ground in an instant.

    Su Xia's eyes widened for a moment, a little stunned, "Aren't you a space power user?"

    Can air cause such a large lethality? !

    Su Cheng glanced at Su Xia with a half-smile, and in the next second, a few blue threads fell from her face.

    He met the unbelievable eyes of the other party, and his tone was always calm, "The air condenses, it will be lethal."

    After he finished speaking, he threw the hoe in his hand to Su Xia, "Okay, go to the hoe. Let's go."

    "Don't forget your mission," he added.

    Su Xia: "..." This evil capitalism.

    "I can hear you."

    Su Xia suffocated.

    hateful!

    She picked up the hoe in her hand in retaliation, and slammed it on the ground, leaving a shallow mark on the ground, but the ground did not crack.

    Su Xia was a little unconvinced, and she hammered it again.

    It 's not her illusion...

    This place really can't be opened.

    Suxia people are numb...

    big grass special grass (a kind of plant.)

    In a last resort, she had to bite the bullet and ask Su Cheng for help again, "Su Cheng, can you use your supernatural ability to poke the ground open by the way..."

    "No." Su Cheng smiled, "It's too laborious. ."

    Su Xia did not expect such a result, and almost a mouthful of blood spurted out.

    She held back.

    Smash yourself. Smash yourself.

    She was filled with grief and anger, carrying a hoe and hammering it hard.

    The ground remained motionless.

    But his voice came from behind with a bit of coolness, "The reason why the ability is called the ability is because it can improve the strength of other people. You can try to pour your mental power into the hoe."

    Su Xiahu The hand on the hoe tightened.

    She listened to Su Cheng's words and injected her own abilities into it.

    Then firmly waved the hoe.

    "Pfft."

    The sound of a hoe hitting the ground sounded.

    It worked!

    There was joy in Su Xia's eyes, and she couldn't help but say, "But didn't they say that healing is the most useless ability?"

    "You believe what they say?" Su Cheng raised his eyebrows, his tone was calm, " The healing system is indeed the most useless ability, but most of the reasons are also because of their own poor talent, and there is no healing effect at all."

    "You are different, you are already level five."

    His lips hooked. Hook, the voice was long, "Don't you want to know, after your ability reaches the fifth level, the special ability that comes with it?"

    Su Xia certainly thought.

    But she couldn't experiment after all.

    She didn't speak, she lowered her eyes.

    The next moment, her hand was suddenly lifted, and a cold and indifferent voice also sounded from her ear, "Parasitic."

    As soon as he finished speaking, under Su Xia's stunned gaze, the ground exploded with a puff.

    The mutant vines that she thought were dead before burst out of the ground in an instant, covering the entire area suddenly, densely packed and extremely disgusting.

    She widened her eyes, "This is..."

    "This is the supernatural power that came with your awakening." His voice was loose.

    Su Xia hadn't reacted yet, but the door was slammed open at this moment. Sister Chen's puzzled voice came from outside, "What are you doing? The little plant I just put aside feels a change..."

    These words Before she could finish speaking, Sister Chen raised her voice, "Su Xia, what are you doing? Didn't you want to grow rice?! How can there be so many mutant plants?"

    She couldn't believe it.

    Su Xia, "...I don't know either."

    Tears flowed from her heart.

    How could this be so!

    Sister Chen's face was ugly, and she called me with her teeth gritted, planning to clean up the mess at the scene.

    Ten minutes later, what Lan Si saw was such a scene.

    A man and a woman were standing on one side, while Sister Chen reprimanded the two with her hips on her shoulders, her face not looking good.

    "Brother Su, Sister Su Xia, why are you?" he blurted out.

    He had just returned from a mission and was about to rest when he suddenly received a call from Sister Chen saying that something had happened here.

    "You know them?" Sister Chen's tone was unpleasant, and her face was not very good-looking.

    He was about to look at Dapeng, who was surrounded by mutant plants, and twitched the corners of his mouth, so this was what they had done just now?

    Lan Si suddenly didn't want to admit it.

    He said calmly, "I do know."

    "Captain Lan, since you know them, I'll leave the mess in front of you." Sister Chen's expression turned a little bad, "If possible, I will report to the above that you have been working here recently, and I will not Arrange other tasks and wait until the first round of seed harvesting."

    After all, I haven't seen each other for a while, and I don't know what the two of them did to make this place full of mutant plants.