"You can't do anything to her." The child stood in front of Su Cheng, a little afraid of his sight, but he still dared to speak.

    "What do you want to say?" Su Cheng casually looked at the child in front of him, rather curious.

    From the beginning, this little boy has been using his mental power to communicate with him, trying to stop him from attacking Su Xia.

    "You will regret it." The child pursed his lips and emphasized it again.

    Su Cheng listened quietly, "She is not Su Xia."

    When he mentioned Su Xia, there was a hint of coldness in his eyes.

    The system asked back, "Can't you feel her for such a long time?"

    Su Cheng did not speak again.

    But also turned away.

    the next day.

    Su Xia was woken up by Su Cheng early in the morning. She just opened her eyes in a daze, and directly met Su Cheng's light brown eyes.

    ! ?

    Su Xia's hair stood up in fright.

    "It's half past seven in the morning, you should go to see the rice." Su Cheng's voice was concise.

    Only then did Su Xia remember her rice, and then she looked at Su Cheng suspiciously, "Do you really want to go with me?"

    After all, she is not the real Su Xia, and Su Cheng can spy on memories, so he should be able to sense it.

    Su Cheng raised his eyebrows, "I already told Sister Chen."

    His tone was calm, as if that incident had never happened yesterday.

    Can Sister Chen stop Su Cheng?

    Su Xia complained silently in her heart, and then she remembered the task of the system, frowned, and then got up and went.

    The two walked all the way to the base.

    Sister Chen got up early, seeing the two of them, thinking of what Su Xia said yesterday, her face was not as ugly as before, she said lightly, "Okay, you two go first, but be careful, there is no In the rice fields, if you want to do it, you can only dig it yourself, or go to other power users for help."

    Su Xia nodded yes, and then walked into the Dapeng room.

    Because she proposed to grow rice, this time people gave her a relatively wild land.

    But she didn't expect that it would be so wild...

    The ground was full of brown mutant plants with disgusting pus, and there was a stench in the air.

    Isn't there a cleanup here?

    Su Xia almost felt nauseated, she glanced at Su Cheng subconsciously and blurted out, "What should I do now?"

    She regretted it just after saying this.

    After all, the current Su Cheng is different from the previous Su Cheng.

    Su Cheng liked the original Su Xia instead of himself, and of course there was no reason to help her.

    Su Xia felt a trace of inexplicable discomfort in her heart.

    But in the next moment, he raised his eyebrows, his light brown pupils were careless, his hands were slightly raised, and a hurricane blew past.

    "Boom--" The