Su Yan was shocked, and her inner thoughts seemed to be punctured in an instant, which made her feel guilty for no apparent reason, and grabbed Su Xia's hand, "Xia Xia, you must have been hungry for so long, let's go... I have prepared something delicious for you."

    After she finished speaking, she was about to pull Su Xia away.

    The next moment, a sharp gaze swept over her.

    Su Yan froze all over.

    Just when she was about to take Su Xia away, Su Cheng's voice revealed, with a smile, "When did I agree to let Xia Xia go?"

    "Is Miss Su Yan taking care too much?" His tone was sloppy, narrowed his long and narrow eyes, and his tone was light.

    That's what he said, but people suddenly came to Su Xia's side, Su Yan couldn't even see the speed of his movement, leaving only an afterimage.

    Su Xia's body tightened, and the familiar feeling reappeared.

    What happened to Su Cheng...

    This thought just crossed Su Xia's mind, but Su Cheng's eyes suddenly stopped when he looked at her, and he seemed to say indifferently, "What is Xia Xia thinking?"

    Su Xia instantly stunned.

    Her legs were shaking, and her head was frantically wondering how to explain it.

    But Su Cheng's gaze became more and more oppressive.

    Su Xia's brain twitched, and she blurted out, "I'm thinking about why you are so handsome today."

    Su Yan: "..."

    System: "..."

    It couldn't help but complain, "Host, your nonsense is getting better and better. You're skilled."

    Su Xia: "Shut up." The

    top priority is to save lives.

    She looked at Su Cheng's meaningful face, and tentatively asked, "Am I right..."

    "Nothing." Su Cheng suddenly smiled, his eyes looked at her lightly, "You said a lot. Yes."

    His voice was magnetic and cold, and it fell on Su Xia's heart, which was tantamount to an amnesty.

    She breathed a sigh of relief instantly.

    Su Yan really couldn't stand it anymore, and wanted to say something, but Leiqi, who was on the side, suddenly said coldly, "Miss Su Yan."

    He walked towards Su Yan with big strides, "It's getting late. Now, if you don't go in now, the leader may be worried."

    After he finished speaking, he stopped looking at Su Yan and walked in directly.

    Su Yan was stunned, hesitated for a moment, but kept up.

    Only Su Xia and Su Cheng were left at the scene.

    Su Cheng raised his eyebrows, took a long leg, and was about to leave.

    Immediately afterwards, a cautious voice behind him suddenly said, "Acheng."

    He turned around unexpectedly, and then saw Su Xia looking at him, took a deep breath, "Did you experience something in the cave yesterday..."

    She As soon as the voice fell, she could suddenly feel that the surrounding air was cold, and she rushed towards her, making it difficult for her to breathe. Su Xia's face suddenly paled, and her passiveness was triggered instantly.

    After a long time, she heard Su Cheng's voice with a low smile, "Xia Xia, don't ask if you shouldn't."

    After he finished speaking, he walked away.

    Su Xia breathed a sigh of relief when she lost the pressure and scolded, "System, didn't you say that Su Cheng would never do it!!"

    If it wasn't for the system's instigation just now, she would not have died.

    The system said seriously, "According to the original plot, it is impossible for Su Cheng to attack you."

    Su Xia: "..." She said     blankly

    , "What about before?"

She also kicked her into the zombie group.

    "That's because of an accident..." The system felt a little guilty, and quickly changed the subject, "Don't you think Su Cheng is weird now... It always feels like something has changed."

    She sneered, "You are the system, Can't it be detected?"

    What use does she want this system for!

    The system was righteous, "If the system is omnipotent, what's the use of you! I can fix this loophole myself!"

    Su Xia: "..." It makes

    sense.

    She ordered, "Go on."

    The system's tone was serious, as if he had encountered something important, "I just checked it out, and Su Cheng has indeed changed... The specific manifestation is that in terms of abilities and emotional values, his emotions are more stable than before, The strength has increased several times."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Carving on shit every day