[Eternal blue spar]

[As we all know, blue is a gentle color, while This blue spar is gentleness itself. It carries all the good memories of the ancestors, and even carries the purification effect, but also pay attention~ After four years of devastation in the end of the world, it is likely to carry the zombie virus with it. 】

The memory of the ancestors?

Su Xia breathed a sigh of relief.

If it's just a memory, it should be just an opportunity for Su Cheng...

She looked at Su Cheng on the side, planning to wake up with him and go back to see Rachel.

But what she didn't expect was.

An hour has passed, and Su Cheng still hasn't woken up.

Five hours passed... Su Cheng still didn't wake up...

Ten hours passed...

Su Cheng still didn't wake up.

Su Xia hemp.

Although he didn't wake up, the wounds on his body were much better...

She thought expressionlessly, then grabbed Su Cheng with all her strength, intending to drag him away.

Unexpectedly, the moment he just held Su Cheng, Su Cheng suddenly opened his eyes, the light brown pupils flashed a cold light in the darkness, Su Xia's breathing stagnated, her hands trembled, and suddenly let go.

Su Xia stammered, "You...are you awake?"

After all, she was still a little afraid of Su Cheng.

Whether it was Su Cheng holding her with a gun before, or throwing himself into the zombie group, she could feel a clear threat in every scene.

Su Cheng didn't speak, but looked at her face fixedly.

Obviously it was the same look before, but Su Xia felt a little subtle inexplicably.

Her sixth sense is accurate.

After a long time, Su Cheng's voice was hoarse, but there was a slight smile in his voice, "How did Xia Xia find this place?"

He seemed to be asking casually, but inexplicably made Su Xia nervous. He said, "I don't know either."

Su Cheng's eyes narrowed suddenly, rubbed Su Xia's hair, and whispered in her ear, "You better not know.

" Su Xia felt horrified.

Better not know?

What's the meaning?

She always felt that Su Cheng's words were vaguely full of deep meaning.

Su Cheng stood up, his shoulders were wide, his whole personality was tall and straight, with a bit of elegance and calmness, his face was obviously the same as before, but his temperament was more calm and natural, and his gestures were all casual.

This figure suddenly stimulated Su Xia.

Her mind was suddenly pierced by a needle, and the sharp pain suddenly made her let out a low cry.

Xia Xia...

You'd better not know... In the back of my

memory, as if someone else was calling her, the same words, the voice overlapped with the person in front of me, with a cold smile.

Su Cheng glanced at her, and then, with her slender and fair fingers, slightly touched her temple.

The pain stopped suddenly.

Su Xia's vision was somewhat empty.

I don't know how long it took before her eyes regained clarity, with a dazed look, "Su Cheng, why are you here..."

After she finished saying these words, she realized something, looked around, and said in surprise, " And me, why am I here... Didn't we just get together with Rachel..." The

expected effect.

A hint of deep meaning flashed in Su Cheng's eyes, without any extra explanation, he took a step forward, with a slender body, slender and straight thighs, and then raised his feet to leave.

Su Xia didn't think much about it, so she had to keep up.

But just after taking a step, she keenly felt something was wrong.

In the system status bar in my mind, there is one more thing...