"Are you there?" Su Xia reacted and looked at Leiqie.

    From her line of sight, there is a bridge in front of her, and almost all of the bridge is covered with shrubs and vines.

    Rachel said she was looking for seeds, so it should be here?

    As soon as the idea of ​​Suxia fell, Leiqi snorted coldly, "Who said that?"

    "There are all mutated shrubs and plants here. If you look for seeds here, the base will be blown up by these things the next day. ."

    His tone was cold, and then he opened the car door. "The road ahead is full of mutant plants. If I go in directly with a big truck, it will definitely disturb them and get entangled to death."

    He looked at the plants in front of him . , squinted his eyes, "Hold your breath."

    After saying that, he covered his mouth and nose and got out of the car directly.

    Su Xia also wanted to get up and get out of the car, but in the next instant, Su Cheng grabbed her.

    The refreshing fragrance of the youth surrounded his ears, cold and thin, and the ordinary sentence revealed a bit of a smile, "What is Xia Xia doing in such a hurry?"

    His voice was light, which directly made Su Xia want to open the door His hands froze, his heart trembled violently.

    This big guy...

    what do you want to do!

    Su Xia was not used to such a sudden attack by Su Cheng until now.

    Seeing that Su Xia didn't speak, Su Cheng's lips showed a slight smile, but he didn't speak, and opened the door.

    Su Xia quickly followed and got out of the car.

    Strangely enough, he could clearly see the scenery below from the car, but after Su Xia got off the car, he could only see the fog in front of him.

    And the original figure of Su Cheng also disappeared at this time.

    Su Xia was inexplicably panicked. She just wanted to take a step forward, but then something suddenly grabbed her collar. A cold and elegant voice sounded beside her, "Cover your mouth and nose."

    She then reacted. He forgot something just now, and quickly covered his mouth and nose according to Su Cheng's words.

    After a while, the scenery in front of him became clearer and clearer.

    This is the scene that Su Xia saw before.

    She looked at her underground, just now, if she took a step forward, she would be able to step on a vine.

    And on the vine of the vine, it was also covered with spikes, and one step would definitely drip blood.

    Su Xia was inexplicably cold sweat.

    Su Cheng was beside her, looking at Su Xia's obviously pale face, her light brown pupils flashed for some unknown reason, and then she raised her hand slightly.

    The surrounding air instantly condensed into a bubble-like object, directly covering Su Xia, preventing her from being affected by the surrounding poisonous gas again.

    Rachel just turned her head and saw such a scene, she frowned immediately, her tone revealed a bit of irony, and snorted coldly, "The mutant vines here generally have something to protect, this kind of thing It can be big or small, but most of them are seeds, and if they use their abilities rashly, they may be disturbed."