"No." The system said again, "This active skill is based on the savings of the usual passive skills. For example, if you see an injured person today, but did not treat her, then your passive will accumulate energy this time. "

    In other words, she got a free skill for nothing.

    Su Xia was a little surprised.

    But the next moment, the door suddenly opened.

    The young man dressed casually pressed his fingers against the door, closed the door, and looked at Su Xia.

    Su Xia's heart tightened, and she felt a little guilty for no reason. She quickly asked, "What were you doing in there just now?"

    Su Cheng didn't answer her words. Instead, she glanced at her lightly, her thin lips were hooked, and her voice was elegant. , "Xia Xia just absorbed that crystal nucleus?"

    There was a bit of a smile in his voice, and at the same time, there was a bit of strong pressure.

    "No..."

    Su Xia didn't expect that he would suddenly ask such a question, and said subconsciously.

    How could Su Cheng suddenly ask this.

    She was still wondering in her heart, but then, Su Cheng spoke again, with a casual tone, but to the point, "If it didn't absorb it, how did Xia Xia's ability upgrade?

    " , Su Xia's breathing was obviously stagnant.

    She suddenly widened her eyes.

    How did Su Cheng know?

    She took a step back a little, but then, she could feel herself being held down by a force in an instant.

    When he raised his head a little, he could look directly into Su Cheng's eyes.

    His eyes are light brown, with a tear mole at the corner of the eye, which outlines a somewhat cold arc.

    Su Xia could even see her reflection in Su Cheng's eyes.

    She stammered and said, "I don't know either."

    A trace of guilt flashed in Su Xia's eyes.

    The young man's eyes were extremely penetrating, and he glanced at her with a half-smile, but in the end, he slowed down.

    Su Xia also gained a bit of freedom because of this. She still wanted to explain, but Su Cheng didn't seem to want to hear it at all. He turned around and said in a calm tone, "Let's go."

    After speaking, his slender thighs took a step.

    After he finished speaking, Su Xia's heart not only did not relax, but became more tense.

    She quickened her pace and quickly followed Su Cheng.

    At the same time, he also called out to the system from the bottom of his heart, "I always feel like he found something..." The

    system almost immediately denied it, "How is it possible? My skills are so superb! Don't you believe me?"

    Su Xia, " ……Do not believe."

    The system is unreliable, she has seen it from the very beginning.

    But I don't know if it's her delusion, she always feels... Su Cheng has been testing her.

    After Su Cheng went back, he never raised the original question again, and this time, the incident quickly made others aware that the zombies seemed to have advanced...

    Leiqie and his party immediately reported the above series of In an abnormal situation, prepare to leave for the base immediately.

    in the car.

    After Lan Si joined the team, the team became lively.     The boy held a ham sausage

    and shook it in front of Su Xia, "Sister Xia, are you really not going to eat it?"     When Su Xia heard this familiar sentence that could no longer be familiar, she reluctantly refused again, "No, I'm really not hungry."     "But you haven't eaten for a day today." Lan Si spoke again.     These words just hit Su Xia's mind, and she quietly glanced at Su Cheng, who was on the side, and did not speak again.     indeed.     Since the power upgrade, she has not eaten for a whole day. During this time, Lan Si asked several times, and she was full.     But what surprised her was that Su Cheng didn't care about her anymore, and even closed her eyes and meditated without even looking at her.     He looked...like angry.     Lan Si wasn't a fool either. Looking at her gaze, he knew in his heart, "Sister Xia is worried about Brother Su?"     He asked bluntly.     Su Xia was seen at a glance, and was a little embarrassed for a while, and glanced at Su Cheng fidgetingly, which was considered a tacit consent.     Knowing the reason, Lan Si knew in his heart, and the boy's clear voice revealed helplessness, "Sister Xia, don't worry, Brother Cheng is just cultivating to improve his abilities."     Cultivation?

    Looking at Su Xia's suspicious gaze, Lan Sicai explained again, "After the end of the world, there are very few people with abilities, and zombies are everywhere. If you don't want to improve their abilities, they are likely to be killed or infected directly by zombies.

    " As for improving one's own abilities, currently, there are two ways, either to meditate and cultivate, or to directly absorb the crystal core."

    So...

    Su Cheng is meditating and practicing now?

    Su Xia's heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and she suddenly remembered Su Cheng's previous question!

    Su Cheng was testing her before!