There was blood in his eyes visible to the naked eye.

    Obviously, he hasn't recovered from the battle just now.

    "Are you going to form a team with us?" Su Xia was the first to speak.

    He was stunned for a moment, and then his eyes suddenly lit up, and then dimmed randomly, "No need."

    Lan Si refused very succinctly.

    But Su Xia was stunned.

    no need?

    But before... Wasn't Blue Thought going to form a team?

    As if seeing her doubts, Lan Si lowered his eyes and explained, "The woman just now is my sister."

    He spoke calmly, but stopped both of them at the same time.

    elder sister?

    "I told you once that my parents were missing, but I didn't mention it at that time. In fact, my sister is still alive..." Lan Si covered his face with his hands, and the whole person fell into annoyance.

    "My parents disappeared after the end of the world. In fact, I know in my heart that after so long, I can't find them no matter what. I found you not only to find my parents, but more because My sister, but I didn't expect that even she..."

    Lan Si said, his eyes were already reddish, and he slapped his fist against the wall fiercely.

    In the room that was already close to the ruins due to the attack of the zombies, a crack was split in an instant.

    "What is the conflict between your sister and the man just now?" Su Xia was silent for a moment, and finally spoke softly.

    When he mentioned this, the boy's movements paused slightly, and then he gritted his teeth and said, "That person is my sister's boyfriend."

    When he said these words, his aura became several times colder.

    Boy friend?

    Su Xia glanced at Su Cheng subconsciously.

    Su Cheng seemed to be aware of it, and his eyes fell on her, with a smile on his lips, but it also revealed a bit of indifference.

    "My sister is more sunny and cheerful by nature, with her boyfriend..." He paused and added, "It's that man, the relationship has always been very good. I first saw the two of them taking care of each other, and I thought it was good, but I didn't expect that, always Heng Nan, a comrade-in-arms who fought side by side with my sister, is the one I picked up... I like my sister, and there is a conflict between the two."

    Naturally, the story behind it became clear.

    It is nothing more than that Heng Nan turned into a zombie, stared at his boyfriend, and then the three of them perished together.

    When Su Xia heard this, the figure of the previous zombie suddenly flashed in her mind.

    If at that time, I reminded myself...

    but Su Cheng said casually, "Don't you want to know why the zombies let you not fight, but instead stared at your sister?"

    His eyes were calm, He looked straight at Lan Si.

    Lan Si was stunned when he heard these words, "Isn't it because of obsessions during his lifetime?"

    Su Cheng squinted at him, his light brown eyes showing no emotion at all.