Su Xia's voice was full of emotion, and even Su Yan was a little moved.

    In the last days, the life between people has become extremely difficult. Su Cheng is willing to take care of Su Xia, and he will not abandon or give up all the way. Such persistence can not help but make Su Yan even more appreciated.

    "You have worked hard all the way..." She sighed, and her heart towards Su Cheng also changed.

    She just finished saying these words, Su Cheng seemed to be aware of it, and his glazed eyes moved to Su Yan's body. In an instant, a cold feeling instantly enveloped Su Yan's body.

    What she was about to say stopped at her lips, and almost at the same time, she looked straight at Su Cheng.

    She is a psychic, and her sense of psychic power is more sensitive than others.

    Naturally, he could clearly feel the hostility and... murderous intent coming from Su Cheng.

    This feeling made Su Yan's back cool.

    But it was only a moment, she forced herself to calm down.

    Maybe it's an illusion...

    Su Yan so comforted herself.

    Immediately afterwards, Su Cheng dodged again and appeared in front of Su Xia. A blue crystalline object was mixed with his slender fingertips, and he casually threw it into Su Xia's arms.

    Su Xia did not expect such a scene, and immediately took it in a hurry.

    As soon as I got it, I felt a warm feeling spread all over my body.

    [Crystal Core]

    [This is a crystal nucleus, which comes from a zombie that has just died. Ordinary people may consume it to stimulate abilities, while those with abilities can improve abilities. Of course, it can also be used to pay off debts~]

    Su Xia: "...The point is actually to pay off debts, right?"

    She owed the system nine hundred and ninety-nine crystal cores, and the system was still brooding.

    The system did not reply to her words.

    "If there is nothing wrong with Miss Suyan, Xia Xia has lost her memory, and she should calm down and be disturbed by others." The cold voice was mixed with a bit of laughter, but there was an inexplicable intimidation in her tone.

    Su Cheng stood on the side casually, with a sloppy temperament, with a cold chill, light brown eyes, and a tall stature.

    Su Yan also obviously sensed something was wrong, frowned, and left without saying anything.

    The crowd gradually dispersed, and at this time, only Su Xia and Su Cheng were left in the space.

    Su Cheng looked at her lazily, and suddenly said, "Xia Xia just said, do you think Lan Si is good?"

    His voice was casual, and Su Xia was taken aback.

    Su Cheng asked what does this mean?

    Seeing Su Xia's doubts, he said lightly, "I think it's good too."

    He was referring to the scene where Lan Si burned the zombies to ashes just now.

    These words were inexplicable. Before Su Xia could even react, she heard Su Cheng's voice change, "Does Xia Xia know what's the use of the things in her hand?"

    He asked suddenly.

    Su Xia blurted out, "I know."

    As soon as she finished speaking, she seemed to realize something.

    Raising his eyes, he directly met Su Cheng's gaze.

    His eyes were calm, his lips were hooked, but there was no smile, "But isn't Xia Xia amnesia?"

    His voice was very light, but very clear.

    Only then did she realize what she had just said.

    The air seemed to be quiet, and the northwest wind blew her heart a little cold. She took a deep breath and said righteously, "As a person who loves learning, I have discussed this topic with others before, so I will know.

    " Really?"

    "Really." Su Xia didn't change her face, her face was sincere.

    "But why are Xia Xia's legs shaking?" Su Cheng's voice contained a smile.

    Su Xia's heart became even colder, she held down her unsatisfactory leg and swallowed.

    I organized a bunch of words in my mind. I just planned to put a bunch of rainbow farts to express my admiration and heartfelt for Su Cheng, but then, Su Cheng turned around and stopped pursuing this matter, "Let's go."

    This is finished?

    Su Xia's eyes widened.

    Seeing Su Cheng's figure drifting away, he quickly caught up, lowered his head and carefully followed Su Cheng's side, without daring to ask more.

    There were 10,000 ways that Su Cheng wanted to toss her in his mind. Looking at the unfamiliar road in front of him, he finally couldn't help but say, "Where are we going?"

    Su Cheng paused when he heard this sentence. , His temperament was lonely and cold, he didn't look back, just said lightly, "Didn't Xia Xia like Lan Si? Let's find him."