After seeing the woman's appearance, Lan Si froze.

    He looked stiffly at the zombies on the side, saying every word, as if squeezed out of his teeth, "I will kill you!"

    After speaking, his speed suddenly increased several times, and the fireball in his hand also It grew uncontrollably several times, and with a sharp and icy cold glow, it smashed towards the zombies fiercely.

    After the zombie heard this sentence, the movement of the whole body stopped for a while, and then it didn't move. It stood there calmly, with open arms, as if looking forward to this scene for a long time.

    The fireball smashed into the zombie's body.

    Others were also a little surprised.

    Including Su Cheng.

    When he saw this moment, his light brown eyes squinted slightly and drooped, and the temperament around him was solitary and indifferent, and the corners of his lips twitched indistinctly.

    However, with a flash, he appeared in front of the zombie, his fingers nimbly passed through its brain, and then he pulled out fiercely.

    The zombies vanished into nothingness in an instant, as if they did not exist, they were scattered in the wind.

    At this time, Lan Si was not in the mood to pay attention to such a scene anymore. The boy's eyes were bloodshot, looking at the woman's body, a little stunned.

    When Su Yan and the others hurried over, the battle had just ended.

    Seeing this scene, Rachel frowned indistinctly, and then strode forward, "Lance, what just happened?"

    Obviously, they knew each other.

    Lan Si hadn't recovered from the scene just now, when he saw Leiqi, a trace of disgust flashed in his eyes, "It's none of your business."

    After speaking, he was about to leave.

    Su Yan swept in the direction of the battle just now, and then her breathing stagnated. She looked at Su Xia in a hurry, "Are you all right?"

    Su Yan knew what happened here just now?

    Facing Su Xia's somewhat surprised eyes, she seemed to realize something, and pursed her lips, "My ability is spiritual..."

    Su Yan's voice was very soft, but Su Xia suddenly understood Come over, "You can read minds?" This time it was Su Yan's turn to be surprised, "Xia Xia, didn't you always     know

    ?"     Oops, exposed.     Su Xia's face did not change, "I have lost my memory."     Her tone was calm, but Su Yan was stunned for a moment, and her eyes were instantly red, "What did you say? You lost your memory?"

    "Yes, I don't remember anything, but since I woke up, Su Cheng has been taking care of me." Su Xia sighed, "But what I didn't expect was that I still have relatives in this world. The..."

    She said, with tears of relief in her eyes, "Thanks to his care along the way, I was able to see you again."

    Su Xia Te stressed the word "care".

    Really care.

    When he saw Su Xia's first face, he pointed a gun at her.

    At the second glance, she even kicked her into the pile of zombies.

    She even wondered if Su Cheng was her enemy before.

    Even though there are countless noodles and tears in my heart, I still dare not speak out on the surface.