Masky for EvaLowry

Kitty's pov

I am in the Creepypasta house surprisingly after I killed my family. I was new and had a crush...NO! major crush on masky. He probably doesn't like me :(. It is dinner time and we are having my cousin EJs favorite...kidneys.

Masky has been staring at me the whole time we are saying the proxy prayer. we quickly ate and did out chores. I went to my room and changed out of my black long sleeved top and skinny jeans into my pajamas.

I was half way asleep when I heard the door open to my room. That person climbed next to me and whispered "you are mine". I recognized the voice it is .... Masky. Masky started kissing me and getting rougher every second. he took off my shirt and tossed it somewhere I don't care about.

Masky kissed my jawline down to my stomach. He was about to take off my pj pants when I said "that's not fair you should loose your shirt". He took off his shirt and took off my pj pants. I bent down to unzip his pants. I took out his member and stroked it making him shiver.

I started sucking making him moan "mhmm kitty" which made bob faster. He started to throb so to play with him I stopped. Masky grabbed my hair and bones even faster and deeper than before. he started throbbing again so I stayed until he finally cummed.

He pulled down my under wear and started to tease me. " Beg for it kitty" he said. " please put you member into me" I pleaded. he jammed into me making me moan " ughh masky faster" he's speed increased.

The knot formed in my stomach. Masky's member throbbed. we both came. I screamed but masky put his hand over my mouth to muffle my scream. Masky fell by my side." I love you" masky said. " I love you too" I said as we both fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for EvaLowry who requested so go look at her profile. sorry Eva it was so short I have I leave somewhere.

-Bye Destiny <3