Jeff The Killer Lemon

Splender held the green hat out to me. I felt for the sharpest thing I can find. Is always a weird habit. I felt something sharp and pulled it out. A Knife...

Jeff was the guy I got. I was pushed in the closet and so was Jeff. He fell on me and we both fell to the floor with a THUMP. He was staring in my eyes and started to lean in.

We kissed, but it started to become more heated with us now making out. He started lifting up my f/c shirt and kissing my neck. He fondled with my s/b breast and licking them through the fabric.

Jeff unclipped my f/c bra showing my breast fully to him. I can see the bulge forming in his tight pants making me wet by the second. I started making my hand go down on to his crotch area.

He started to grunt as I rubbed him through his jeans. I finally took off his pants when splender said "2 more minutes". Jeff quickly pulled my pants and underwear of and pushed himself inside of me. JEFF... I moaned he kept thrusting until we came. "1 more minute" splender said. we quickly put on our clothes and adjusted our hair.

Splender opened the door and BEN took a picture of us. Jeff jumped on him and the camera hit my feet. I took picture infront of BEN face. and me and Jeff ran into his bedroom. we started making out again. when we started touching eachother again slender called Jeff to clean up his mess, but before he left he said. "Round 2 next time".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys that is my first lemon and please comment sorry that was so short I promise to make it longer. love you = Destiny