|| A View To A Kill

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, are you ok?" Skylar didn't know how to respond so all she did was nod her head. "Ok." Kassandra said before she lift herself up and walked back over to the curtains to close them.

Skylar sat up fully as Kassandra turned to her, "What happened-" she couldn't finish her sentence fully though because she was intrueppted by the sounds of Rebekah's voice two room over angrily saying, "This is my place, Nik, and I don't appreciate you invading my privacy like some kind of creeping Tom."

"What the hell?" Kassandra questioned to herself leaving the room to go see what was wrong, as Skylar mustered up the remaining strength she had to follow after.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Nik?" Kassandra said seeing her twin brother inside her sister's room. Klaus gave a tiny wave and smirk at Kassandra who narrowed her eyes at him.

"Kass? What's happening?" Skylar said before she turned to see Klaus as well along with Rebekah standing in the middle of the room with a robe on, though the most shocking thing was Stefan there as well.

"Stefan?!" Skylar asked confused as Stefan said, "Sky?" as Skylar said, "Rebekah?" as she began to question the situation..

"Stefan? Rebekah?" as she then narrowed her eyes before the light blub went off in her head and she put two and two together.

"STEFAN! REBEKAH!" as her eyes went wide as she put her hand over her mouth. Stefan shut his eyes out of embarassment.

"Sweet lord, can either one of you Salvatores keep your slim jims in you're pants for five seconds?" Kassandra said shaking her head as Skylar said, "Ew I just got a image in my head." as she burried her face into Kassandra's shoulder.

Klaus smirked before saying, "Well, I apologize for breaking up this sordid little tryst, but I do have some urgent business. Or have you forgotten – our paranoid brother Kol is running around with the white oak stake and homicide on the brain?"

"He tried to kill me last night. I didn't forget." as Kassandra asked, "What?" as Rebekah looked to her big sister, "Why the hell didn't you tell me?!" as Rebekah said with a sigh, "I didn't want to bother you."

"I'm you're older sister! It's in my job description to worry about you!" as Rebekah sighed, "And since when did Kol get his hands on white oak!?" as Kassandra put her hand on her face, "You take one mental health day for yourself and shit falls apart."

"Yes, well, unfortunately he seems to have absconded with my set of daggers."

"You mean the dagger that can pretty much kill you all?" Skylar asked as Klaus said, "Exactly Saint." as Skylar said to him. "I don't like you."

"Oh, poor Nik. How ever will you get your way without your precious daggers? They were so handy when you wanted to end a conversation with one of us!"

"Kol's irrational fear of Silas has pushed him over the edge. We need to put him down before he does any more damage. Now, I know you have the last dagger, and I know you have some white ash, so hand it over."

"You know she has a dagger and white ash." as Kassandra said, "See unlike my asshole brother, my lovely sister tells me things." as Skylar nodded.