|| All My Children

❝GILBERT HOUSE❞

GILBERT HOUSE

Elena woke up and called Stefan. Stefan was in the Salvatore Boarding House writing in his diary when his phone buzzed. He looked at his phone and saw it was from Elena, and canceled the call. Elena left a message.

"Stefan, hey, umm...it's me. I really have to talk to you. Please call me back."

Elena then tried to call Skylar. If there was any Salvatore she could count on it would be her.

KLAUS'S MANSION

Skylar was in Kassandra's bedroom. They were making out. Skylar was on her lap as she kissed Kassandra as Kassandra chuckled kissing her back running her fingers through Skylar's blonde locks. Skylar's phone was in her purse, Elena's contact was on there.

GILBERT HOUSE

Elena sighed before sending Skylar a voicemail. "Skylar, it's Elena. I can't reach Stefan I was hoping you could come over and we could talk. Please call me back."

She hanged up before finally calling Damon. The one sibling he wanted to avoid.

Elena then called Damon. Damon was still in bed and rolled over to answer his phone.

"What ?" as Elena said "Hey, I- I called you ten times last night. We need to talk."

"Sorry, I've been busy."

"If you're mad at me, Damon, you need to get over it."

"Oh, I'm over it." as he hung up and laid back in bed staring at Rebekah who was sleeping next to him.

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE

Rebekah and Damon were walking towards the entrance. Damon was topless.

"So, let's not make a big deal out of this." as Damon said "My thoughts exactly."

"Besides, I expect you'll come calling soon enough."

"Let's not hold our breath."

Damon opened the door. Elena was standing outside. She was shocked. Rebekah smiled and walked outside. A few moments later Damon and Elena were inside, and Damon was buttoning up a shirt.

"Did you stop taking your vervain?"

"You think Rebekah had to compel me?"