|| Disturbing Behavoir

❝CHICAGO❞

CHICAGO

Skylar, Stefan, Klaus, Kassandra and Rebekah where inside a clothing store, drinking champagne, waiting for Rebekah who was trying on clothes.

Skylar was sitting far away from the three. She was looking inside her vintage locket. She clicked on the side which opened up a photo of her, Damon and Stefan all the way back in 1864, when they where humans and happy.

She smiled at it. She missed those days. She wonder where did her and her brothers life go wrong.

Kassandra gulped down her drink. "There has to be more to this dress." as Klaus said "There's not."

She got out of the fitting room. She was wearing a short, black dress.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." as Kassandra drunked laughingly.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah asked as Stefan said "It's dance music." as Rebekah said "People dance to this?" as Stefan said "Hmm."

" Are we done?" as Rebekah said "And why are you so grumpy?" as Klaus said "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." as Kassandra said "I missed you Rebekah." as Rebekah gave her a look as she said "You're saying that because your drunk." as Kassandra fluffed up her bun.

Rebekah looked at Stefan. "So what do you think?" as Stefan said "I like it." Skylar could tell that Rebekah wasn't satisfied. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan" as Skylar cleared her throat saying "I think you look lovely Rebekah." as Rebekah looked at Skylar with a short smile. "Thank you Skylar. I see why you have good manners."