|| The New Deal

❝MYSTIC FALLS GRILL❞

MYSTIC FALLS GRILL

Skylar along with the others were at the grill, currently she was going over plans for tracking down Stefan, she was sitting at the bar with her older brother and Alaric.

Damon has a lot of different alcohol bottles in front of him, while Alaric was reading something

"Oh, I give you a choice. Bloody Mary or Screwdriver. Brunch in a bottle. Come on Ric, I can't drink all this by myself. I mean I can but then somebody's getting naked." as Skylar eyed him before rolling her eyes.

Damon eyes went to the female bartender as he smiled as she smiled back. "Oh man I can't believe you're making me drink alone." as Alaric said "I'm busy."

"So am I." Skylar said using a permanent marker to highlight the map she was going over.

"It's the eve of Klaus and Kassandra-ageddon. You're doing homework?"

"This may come as a shock but I am not here to hang out with you. I'm here to see Jeremy. Who is an hour late for his shift." as Damon said "Kids today.. Where are their values ?"

Alaric put Jeremy's mid-term paper on the counter which has the title "American History 201". It has an "F" grading on it. "Ooo." Skylar said eyes narrowed at it as she cringed before picking up the paper.

"That's his mid-term paper. Copied it straight off the Internet. Didn't even try to hide it."

"Ohh, somebody's getting grounded." as Skylar said "Big time." as the bartender said "Did you say you are waiting for Jeremy-as in Jeremy Gilbert?" as Skylar rose her eyes at her before Alaric said "Yeah."

"He was fired last week." as Damon said "Oops." as Alaric looked over to Elena at the table.

MYSTIC FALLS GRILL

Elena was on the phone leaving a message for Jeremy. Damon was shooting darts and Skylar continued to look at the map.

"Jeremy, the minute that you get this call me!!" as she hanged up as Damon had just hit a bullseye. "That's one shot sister." he said to Skylar with a grin as Skylar simply looked at him as he held out the shot glass.

Skylar sighed before the popped the bottle open herself and started drinking it, after a couple of drinks she put it down. "There." as she went back to reading.

"Unbelievable!!" Elena said as Skylar asked "You alright ?" as Damon said "You are feisty when you are mad."

" It's not that I'm mad. I'm just-I'm worried."