Ep.2: A new path carved for me

(3rd Person PoV)

Yume continued to look down.

"..."

"There's something that I don't get about you."

"!"

Yume looked up at Aiko who looked very confused about something.

"You claim to have not played this game since you were 10 and that must have been a long time ago. But you're making moves like how a pro would do. Are you sure that you haven't been playing in secret?" Aiko asked.

Yume's shoulders slumped at this.

"I haven't. I haven't touched this game since I was ten," she replied before adding on, "I had to reread the rules before this."

Beni nodded to confirm this.

"But I still don't get it. You use Trap cards perfectly well to stop my XYZ monster and heavily damaged my life points, plus you have an extremely strong monster on your field right now. You must have remembered how to play before you stopped. Why did you stop?" Aiko asked.

Yume didn't reply.

Beni looked over at his sister with curiosity and confusion as well.

Why did she stop? He never asked that question when she helped him a little bit when he was beginning to duel but she never played it herself.

He respected her privacy of course but that didn't stop him from being curious.

Whenever he did ask, she would always change the subject or tell him when he's older.

"..."

".........I draw," Yume reached over to draw a card but something made her stop.

"!"

One of her eyes began to hurt suddenly and she winced in pain. Yume held up her hand to her left eye.

"Sis?!" Beni cried.

"Hey what's the big idea?!" Aiko asked.

Crack!

Yume's vision went black.

Opening:

<>

"..."

"Where am I?" She looked around.

There was nothing where she was at. Only her and Beni's duel disk. And her cards but no monsters.

A black void. Just a black void and yet she can see. She is not in total darkness.

Then suddenly, flashes of light appeared side by side like TV's lined up on hallways.

Something urged her to walk forward and look at them.

Yume took a step forward. And another. And another. And another.

They were not simple flashes of light. They were showing Yume's duel against Aiko and it all showed her losing in someway or another.

It never showed an specifics but she would summon a monster, try to take down Aiko's Life Points, he would have a counter attack to that and she loses.