"Good afternoon," Xing walk in as she greeted the rest of the team. "I'm looking forward to this match."

"First match of the season, George!"

"We'll win this time, won't we, Fred?"

"With Harry here, of course we'll win!" This led to the boy putting on a shy and nervous smile.

"Don't put pressure on the boy, Weasleys!"

"Of course not, right George?"

"Yes, Fred!"

"We'll see who wins after the match. Heard that the Slytherin's team is strong this year."

Hearing that, the twins gasp dramatically. "Xing! You can't be biased!"

"You're breaking the rules!"

Xing just shrug, "We'll see."

As they continue to bicker, the rest of the team stood there with a colourful sort of emotions.

"Don't get to heated, lads or Xing here won't catch you when you fall of the pitch later."

Fred come over and exaggeratedly draped his arms over Xing's shoulder, head layer on top of her shoulders. "Xing, you won't do that will you?"

George followed him, "We're your favourite people after all!"

Xing roll her eyes and shrug them off, answering in an unconvinced tone. "Of course, of course."

Turning back, she gave each player a hug, wishing them luck, skipping the Weasley twins which made them pout. Getting to Oliver, she gave him a tight hug, whispering in his ears.

Feeling her warm breathe tanning over his ears, Oliver felt his cheeks redden.

Once she got to Harry, Xing crouch down to meet his eyes. Giving him a hug, she whispered, "Don't be too pressure. If you fall, I'll be there to catch you."

And again, Harry became a blushing tomato along with the Gryffindor's quidditch captain.

After finishing her round, Xing exit the room, leaving a strange air behind.

"Wood, what did Xing tell you!" Fred snuggle close to Oliver, trying to find out their previous interaction.

"N-nothing."

"Tell us!" George joined in.

Seeing their captain blush, the whole team erupted into laughter.

*******

Standing in front of the Slytherin changing room, Xing made her way inside. Unlike the rowdiness of the Gryffindor changing room, the Slytherins were as they describe to be. Quiet as a snake lair.

Stepping inside, Xing was met with the team preparing themselves in an orderly fashion.

"Good afternoon."

Greetings from each member were heard as Flint made his way towards her. "Forest, what a rare occasion for you to visit us."

This made Xing roll her eyes. "Don't twist the truth, Flint. I always do this every match."

Flint laugh at her comment, "Don't be so uptight, Forest, we've known each other for a while aren't we." Flint pull her further into the room which she roll her eyes jokingly at.

Seeing Dion, Xing move away from Flint's hold and walk towards him. "Feeling alright?"

Despite the obvious unease his expression held, Dion replied, "Yeah."

Xing narrowed her eyes at his response, before closing their gap into a hug. "I'm always behind you, don't forget."

Dion reciprocated her hug, relaxing into her hold, nodding against her neck.

Seeing the broad display of affection the other players just clear their throat awkwardly.

As they pull away, Xing jokingly said. "Don't even, Flint. Should I remind you of the time I've done something similar to you?"

"You too, Pucey."

"Prepared as always, Forest." Pucey commented, swiftly changing the subject.

"Of course," she answered, as if it was an obvious matter. "If I didn't, what would happen to all of you?"

"You wouldn't want to know."

"I like that response, Darkington."

"Of course."

Abigail Darkington, one of the beaters and one with great talent. While not close to her as Dion and Aella but close enough for a fifth year.

"Always my favourite, Darkington."

"My pleasure, Forest."

This made Xing chuckle. "Well, the match's about to start. I wish you all luck then." She headed towards the door.

Flint smirked, "Do your house a favour and ignore the Gryffindor."

Xing smirked, turning around, she stared into his eyes. "Bias isn't allowed, Flint."

With that the door slammed close.