Chapter 2:Let's test their containment level, shall we!?

Homura was much shocked when they were attacked by a monstrous beast, which they later found out from their teacher is called a Yoma, in a simple scouting mission.

However, her shock wasn't as great as when one of the people who weren't even considered worth noticing by tge beast got up and defeated it. The most shocking, however, was when they found out he wasn't the scientist, but the medallion.

The tanned shinobi never much thought about the concept of immortality, she never thought a immortal being was real. The funny thing is that there probably have been shinobis in the past that tried to reach immortality through various arts and this guy became immortal through a fucking accident!

Anyway, the idea was that Jack accepted to join their faction. Although it was mainly because that'd give them to interact with more anomalies, which is what he considers Yomas and shinobis to a degree, and he thought that the Good Shinobis wouldn't exactly agree with his methods or...Well, him in general.

As a former Good Shinobi, Homura needs to agree. That prejudice was one of tge many reasons she was glad she turned over a new leaf.

And sure, the guy was weird, but evil accepts all. His weirdness should be concluded from the simple fact he gets along so well with Haruka.

Although Jack isn't in the Hebijo as a student. Even the body he possesed could be considered a little old to join now, but Jack himself is already too damn world chrinologically.

He's not even sure what his actual age is anymore. Apparently, he was in the sun for a while now.

Speaking of which, she and Haruka were heading out while meeting Jack in the common room. He was going through some notes.

Haruka:Ara, good morning, Jack-kun!

Jack:Oh, good morning! Are you guys heading out?

Homura:Yeah, we're supposed to test those Hanzo girls.

Jack:Ah, can I come with?

Haruka:Oh?

Homura:Hm...Well, I don't see any problem with that. Any special reasons?

Jack:Well, I'd like to see how my and Haruka's puppet project is working and...

At one of the classrooms in the Hebijo Clandestine Girls Academy a teacher had left the class. The woman fixed her glasses and walked forward.

She had purple hair tied in a ponytail and purple eyes. She was also the one that assigned most missions to Homura and the rest of Hebijo's elite and their personal teacher. Her name was Rin, formely known as Suzune.

Right as she stepped forward a trap she didn't know about and was too fast to react in time activated

Right as she stepped forward a trap she didn't know about and was too fast to react in time activated. A glue-like liquid covered her body and trew here on the celling where it became solide, trapping her there.

It didn't take a genius to know who was the culprit after spending so much time with the doctor. Her usually stoic face changed into one of annoyance as she sighed deeply and then shouted loudly.