♡~•(Smut) The party pt 2

Start from the beginning

"I wouldn't say I don't like it." I replied.

"Is it okay if I do your makeup?" Wendy asked.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." I said.

Wendy started to undressed herself.

"WOW, WENDY WARNING PLEASE!" I Gasped turning around.

"We're both girls." Wendy said.

"Wedsss- please just show me the bathroom!" I said grabbing the dress.

She walked to the door, and pointed the direction of the bathroom. With no shirt just a bra. I looked down and walked out. Hearing Wendy giggling. Once I got to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror. My thoughts were slowly coming over me. "What if I look ugly?" "I'm going to look weird." "If I wear this will they think I'm a slut?!" But I was already here...I undressed slowly and looked away from the mirror, it was uncomfortable watching me undressed myself. Once I had my shirt and jeans off, I grabbed the dress and sighed before putting it on.

(I don't own that many dresses, so I have no idea how most girls put one on. I usually do it like you would to pants 💀)

Once I got it one I looked in the mirror.

(I DID ARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT anyway sorry)

I was shocked, I looked pretty good for a chubby girl. I walked out of the bathroom and knocked on Wendy's door. She opened and dropped her mouth. I blushed, I was embarrassed.

"AHHHH!" Wendy screamed.

I was no longer blushing I was just scared

"Why'd you scream!?" I asked.

"Sorry you just look so gorgeous. Maybe even sexy." Wendy replied.

"Sexy?" I said.

"Let me do your makeup." Wendy replied, pulling me into her room.

I noticed she had her dress on and had makeup on.

"You put your makeup on fast." I said.

"I've been teaching myself since I was very little, it doesn't even feel like I did my makeup." She replied, sitting me down on the bed.

"Is the dress comfy?"

"Surprisingly, yeah."

(She's lying that dress tight asf, ain't no way your comfy. xD)

Timeskip