Proud swelled on suyodhan's heart. He were already gleaming in victory and shared a glance of contentment with his Priya mitr. Now pandavas can't no more even think of this war and if they risk it even after this...then they are making fool of themselves...

The greedy smile that always pasted on lips of Gandharraj widened in it's extreme and many of the Kauravas copied the same smile on their face. Second kaurva smirked at the paled faces of their guru dron, pitamah bheeshma and mahamantri vidur.....

Patriarch of kuruvansh didn't reflected any emotion on his face...but sure he confounded on not knowing why the mighty army of Udaipur aiding kaurvas.... He always deeply respected udaipur for shielding entire aryavart from the atrocity of Asurs.....

That was exactly what going on minds of dronacharya and vidur too. Though dhritarashtra couldn't see anything he beamed in power. All including womans from kaurva side who came to welcome udayasena too stood dumbstruck.......

Gandharraj along with karna was the first ones to came back to normal from the shock of seeing widely arrayed army of Udaipur.

Closing his one eye king of Gandhar asks out, " Where is the commander? "

Then only all noticed the fact that ruler of Udaipur who happens to be a woman didn't came. But they all hopefully looked around for her brother Harsh who is the commander of Udayasena. Bhanumati shared a glance with her brother by gripping the arti plate hard......

Ending all doubts a huge conch shell blown by the soldier stood in first line and followed by that trumpets rumbled hard. Gaping their mouth everyone looked each other and the army infront of them partitioned into two making a long path. End of the way stood a warrior on hoarse at horizon.

With a blink of eye he was there infront of them that such fastly he rode the hoarse. All were in dead silence and studied the warrior who jumped from his hoarse and now stood tall infront of them.

Fair complexion and radiant, all felt a certain serene energy that emesis from him. Tall with strong physique yet they all could say he is young....so young. Face were behind a red clothing which made them all eager to see him. His silver metallic armour shined along with his silver dhoti.

His eyes were studying all men and woman gathered there to welcome him. Everyone could easily sense the smirk behind the veil that caused by all of them seeing him in a awe.

Here the greatest Archer of the era stood dumbfounded for no reason. From the moment he saw this warrior....there is some feeling that he never experienced before. Who is he??

His hazel eyes without any blink stared the stranger who is in limelight and the said person who also gazing among the royals gathered ended his stare at the king from suta clan.

An impulse of shock passed through hazel eyes after metting the dark brown orbs. Memories that don't have anything to do with the person infront of him flooded hard....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Darkness sped fast as soon as Surya went beyond the horizon. The only man who carries light along with him from the day he born rode his horse in speed of light by piercing the scaring darkness by the radiance that he carrying.....

He always liked long journeys alone...but this one was not intentional. He too liked the idea of accompanying kuru princes to Ashwattama's kingdom and then thereby starting journey to the swayamvar of the new born princess of panchal. But some threats and crisis in Anga delayed him and now he travelling all alone....like others he don't need a entire servent group to roam with him all the time.......