"Malfoy, I'm giving you some dignity by having you do this so don't mess with my patience," Xing stated as she look down to glance at Draco's writing form. After that, there was a strangled silence between the two of them before Xing left.

Silence. That was the Slytherin way. Unlike Gryffindor who possesses a cynical amount of energy, they are best suited for yells and screams. Young Ravenclaw are best at writing self-reflections, and innocent Hufflepuff, active discussion. However, with the ambitious Slytherin, silence is the best way to pull them back to reality. Xing have found out the hard way.

"Don't you think you're being too hard on the first years, Xing? They're barely eleven."

"They ought to learn the consequences to their actions, Aella. Besides, they didn't get into trouble, if we ignore it, what are the chances of them doing that again?"

"...Sometimes, I don't think you're just a third-year, Xing."

"Goodnight, Aella."

"...Goodnight, Xing. Don't overwork yourself."

***

On the last weekday, Xing got down to the dining hall a tad early to not be late for her first class; Care of Magical Creatures. Since the class is taken outside, in the outer edge of the Forbidden Forest. She wanted to go explore the site before class starts, hopefully without being caught.

After bidding her friends, she headed straight for the forest using an excuse of forgetting her books to leave early. Aella has chosen Arithmancy and Divination which she was quickly regretting while Dion chose Care of Magical Creatures and Ancient Runes.

Xing peacefully headed down towards the bushes of green, quietly passing by Hagrid's hut, not wanting to disturb and be discover by him. She then head towards the site that she presume will have the lesson before heading further into the forest.

Like Hogwarts, the Forbidden Forest remain unaffected by time and holds the same appearance as before. The trees, as she have remembered, are as dense as ever, holding a mysterious mist that linger in the air.

She continues to walk further into the centre of the forest before stopping at a particular boulder midway. Furrowing her eyebrows, she trudge towards the boulder, noticing something strange. Xing extend her hand to touch the cold surface of the rock, fingers groping on to a silvery strand of hair.

Bringing it closer, Xing couldn't help but gasp out at the sight. "Unicorn hair." Not only is unicorn hair durable, but it is very rare to collect it. However, from what she have remembered, unicorns don't live in this particular area of the forest. Xing continue to stare at the boulder in confusion before noticing another silver glint. "Another one?"

This strand got stuck to the rough rock at a fairly low point. As she kneel down to pick it, Xing was frightened at the sight of more unicorn hair. Picking up the strands of unicorn hair, she cautiously look around.

"Why is a student here in the Forbidden Forest," a voice boomed out from behind her. Whipping her head back, she was greeted with towering figure standing proudly on the roots protruding out from an old tree. Xing subconsciously gulped at the sight. A muscular lower body of a horse', an upper body that holds similarity to a wizard's, there could only be one possible creature. A centaur.

"I was exploring sir, I apologize for disturbing you," Xing then stood up, hands stuffing the unicorn hair into her inner pockets, wanting to turn around and leave. Since she had trespass into their territory, leaving was the best solution without resulting to violence. After all, centaurs were known for their dislike against wizard kind.

The centaur seemed to ignore her comment, only focusing on her face. It then stepped closer, jumping down to stand directly in front of her."...What is your name?"