battle of the houses before

Começar do início

Ok i think that will be enough for now guys let's rest. Issei said turning off his queen form. He's right we don't know how the games will work just yet. Rias said standing up and helping her queen up and turning to issei. So how many members to your team do you have now issei? Rias asked making everyone turn to him even kai and raynare who wanted to know as well.

Well first i have 3 members and it only took 6 pieces but that's the good news the bad is i want... Damn it's hard to say this... After you graduate i want to leave the orc so my team can have its own devil club but i don't know how to go about it. Issei said making everyone upset because they figured he would leave but they are glad it's not for a bit.

Why dosent sona help you find a room i honestly think you guys could be a cooking club maybe? Gasper said as xenovia turned to him. Why cooking i honestly thought it would be music? Xenovia said making everyone laugh.

You both have good idea's but i also want kai to join my group or yours rias since he is a king himself and the same age as ravel and koneko. Issei said as kiba walked to him. Don't worry about it yet issei we have time to think about it but you really are thinking like a king. Kiba said what everyone was thinking as they all got up walking to the gremory estate for rest until.

BOOOOM

They all heard an explosion at the estate which caught them all on guard as issei activated his rift as everyone hurried to the location.

Pov sirzechs

Here we see before the explosion sirzechs was explaining everything about the evil pieces to shallot as they both got headaches while Grayfia and milicus both looked amused by what was going on.

Ok shallot that's all to do with the evil pieces anything else? Sirzechs asked the half asleep saiyan. Yes can i test my power with my forms? Shallot asked as he stood up. Sigh sure but later you need new clothes and.. Before Sirzechs could finish shallot entered super saiyan and place his hand out like issei with his dragon shot. Ok let's see promotion bishop. Shallot said as he felt his ki be more controlled stronger and focused making him smirk. Ok let's try this WILD CANNON shallot said yelling his main move of a yellow and green beam of energy from his hand just like how issei shot a dragon shot and instantly sirzechs shot p.o.d at it causing an explosion so nobody would be hurt but more so because he felt like shallot grew 50 times stronger and the bishop power made his blast 70 times stronger.( yes ssji is a 50 times multiplier but im making for a saiyan the promotions give an extra 25 boost to the multiplier so ki bishop melee rook and knight stamina. 75 is normal ssj while each other ssj form will still have the plus 25 but ot varies for each form. Plz look up each Sayian boost for power levels and instead of 50 with the boost make it 75 then multiple.

Sorry about that back to the story.

Issei and the other's teleport to the office of lucifer with smoke everywhere.

Brother are you alright? Rias yelled as shallot and Sirzechs stood up.
Im fine rias but please stay back issei summon a dragon shot a shoot that mountain over there Sirzechs said pointing to his broken wall at the mountain to issei's confusion.

Ok sure thing? Issei said launching a dragon shot to shallots shock as he then went it to a battle stance shocking everyone in team gremory. How can you do that.. That's like my wild cannon but red and emerald instead of yellow and emerald. Shallot said shocking everyone but sirzechs who saw the blast.
Ok shallot calm down ok. Sirzechs said as shallot turned to him with confusion.
Alright fine but can we get some food. Shallot said as his and issei's stomach growled seems like saiyans and dragons eat the same.

Shallot come here we will eat but first raynare will send you to my home and get you some new clothes alright. Issei said as raynare smiled and prepared a circle. Umm i have never changed my suit before so im fine with that as long as we keep this because i cant go to vegeta or bulma to get new clothes. Shallot said smarking issei's attention.
Did you say bulma. ? So your from that world your a saiyan. Issei said in surprise as he knew about the world of dbz but he thought it was fake but now he is in front of a saiyan right now as one is his pawn.