𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8

Anna, Y/N Kristoff, and Olaf approach Elson's elegant ice palace. 

"Whoa." Y/N and Anna comment. Kristoff, who was in absolute awe, leaned on Sven. "Now that's ice. I might cry." he whispered to himself. "Go ahead. I won't judge." Anna told him, a smile on her face while she followed Y/n up the stairs. 

Sven tries to follow but his hooves slip out. He scrambles but can't get traction. Kristoff runs to his side with a small smile. "All right, take it easy. I gotcha."

Kristoff settles Sven back down the stairs and pats him. "You stay right here, buddy." he told his bestfriend. Sven obediently plops his reindeer butt down and wags his tail. Kristoff climbs the stairs, admiring the ice details. "...Flawless."

Anna arrives at the door and hesitates. "...Knock...." Olaf says, looking at her like she was crazy. "Just knock...." he watches Anna, who didnt make any movement. 

Olaf puts his small hands infront of him and turns to Y/N. "Why isn't she knocking...? Do you think she knows how to knock?" he asks her. "Its a long story Olaf, dont worry about it." she tells him.

Anna finally KNOCKS. The sound echoes inside and... the ice doors slide open. Anna laughed and looked at Y/N. "Ha. It opened. That's a first." She exclaims. 

Anna goes to step in. Y/N follows with Kristoff right behind her. She gets a thought and stops Kristoff. 

"You should probably wait out here." She tells him. 

"I'm going in, bye." Y/N just answers back, walking in. 

"What?" Kristoff looks at Y/N leaving and Anna, who rubbed her arm. "Last time I introduced him to a man, he froze everything." She reasons, turning around to follow Y/N. Kristoff who looked like a lost puppy, pouted. "But, it's a palace made of ice. Ice is my life."

Olaf, who waved his small arm, started heading inside. "Bye, Sven." 

Anna groans and stops him. "You too, Olaf." She orders the snowman. Olaf turns around to look at the person who she was talking to. Seeing no one, he points to himself. "Me?" he asks, full of confusion. 

"Just give us a minute." Anna smiles at her new little friend. Olaf nods, sitting down on the floor. As Anna walks inside, Olaf starts counting. "One...two..." Kristoff joins in. Together they continue. "Three...four..."

Y/n walks into a great foyer. 

The place is beautiful, but also eerie. "Elson?" 

Anna walks next to her but slips, she luckily steadies herself with the help of Y/n who let out a tiny yelp. "Anna. Y/n" Elson calls, stepping out of the shadows onto a balcony. He sees Anna and looks to him with a big smile before his eyes turn to Y/n. 

Y/n her eyes light up, she studies him and feels her smile growing. "Elson you look.. you look good.." She manages to croak out before her eyes meet his again.

Elson could feel his stomach going wild again. Just on the ball, he loved the feeling she was giving him. "You look just as beautiful like.. always Y/n." He breahted out before he looked over at his little sister, not knowing if he wanted to look into those e/c eyes again after what he did.

He couldn't stop and remind himself, he's a danger to everything. Everyone and especially.. a danger to her..

Anna can't help but be struck by Elsons new look. "Elson, you look different.... It's a good different.... And this place is amazing." She says, being done with looking around.

Elson nodded, cautious but polite he continued their conversation. "Thank you, I never knew what I was capable of." he answers. Anna starts to climb the stairs.