𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5

The Northern Lights shine as Anna and Y/N struggle, out of breath, reaching the top of a hill. "Snow, it had to be snow, he couldn't have had tr-tr-tropical magic that covered the f-f-fjords in white sand and warm --" Anna got interrupt by Y/N. "Fire!" she says with a big smile. "Y/N there isnt fire he-" Getting interrupt again, Anna was forced to look into a direction.

"Fire! WHOA!" Anna goes tumbling down the hill. Y/N, who carefully jumped after her, sighed. 

Anna lands with a crash in an icy stream at the bottom. Y/n gasped, helping her out. "You idiot, now you're gonna freeze till death." She grumble, taking off her cloak and giving it to her.

Anna who gladly accepted the cloak shiverred. "Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold..."

Y/N and Anna shuffle up to the building, her dress frozen stiff. Y/n shakes the snow off a sign and reads: "Wandering Oaken's Trading Post." Snow drops off a smaller sign. She reads it, happily. "Ooh! And Sauna..."

Anna steps cautiously through the door, the h/c girl following her, who accidentely bumps into her--which made the red head stumble forward and knock her right into the center of the shop. She looks around but sees only summer supplies. "Hoo hoo." a loud, yet soft voice spoke.

Y/N turned around to look at the sound. Their stood a bright-faced fellow sitting low behind the counter, fingers tapping tip to tip. The man spoke brightly again. "Big summer blow out. Half off swimming suits, clogs, and a sun balm of my own invention, yah?" 

Anna stood infront of the carrots while Y/n stood next to her.

"Oh, great. For now, how about boots. Winter boots...suits and dresses?" Anna asked, looking around for any of those items. 

The big man was slightly disappointed, but ofcourse responded. "That would be in our winter department. The winter department contains two outfits, a pick axe, and two lonely pairs of boots."

Anna who silently nodded, got an idea. "Oh. Um, I was just wondering; has a young man, the king perhaps, I don't know, passed through here?" She questioned while bringing the clothes and boots to the counter. The oaken store owner shook his head. "Only two crazy enough to be out in this storm are you two, dear?"

The front door suddenly blows open and in walks a mass of a man covered in ice. Underneath is Kristoff. "You guys and this fellow.... Hoo hoo." he added to his sentence. "Big summer blow out." Kristoff walks right up to Anna. Kristoff got in her face, making her lean back. "Carrots." he grumbled. Anna who didnt like the limited the space he was giving her, put her finger on his head. Pushing him back she steps aside. "I am- I just.. I didn't- Here you go!"

He grabs a bunch of carrots, tosses them on the counter, then moves through the place, gathering other supplies. The oaken owner raised his eyebrows looking outside. "A real howler in July, yah? Where ever could it be coming from?" he asked. Kristoff shrugged and brings his supplies to the counter. "The North Mountain."

Oaken counts on his fingertips. "That'll be forty." he said with his hand out to receive the money. Kristoff snowy eyebroes shot up. "Forty? No, ten." he replies. Oaken batted his eyelids. "Oh dear, that's no good. See these are from our winter stock, where supply and demand have a big problem."

Anna and Y/N who watched them, looked at eachother. "You want to talk about a supply and demand problem? I sell ice for a living." Kristoff motions out the window, where all of them could see the blocks of ice on his sled, covered in snow. "Ooh, that's a rough business to be in right now. I mean, that is really..." Anna told him but Kristoff shot him a look. "Ahem. That's unfortunate." She finished.

"Still forty. But I will throw in a visit to Oaken's sauna. Hoo hoo! Hi, family." Oaken smiles at a window. Kristoff and Y/N turn to see a naked family waving through the window of the steaming sauna.

"Hoo hoo!" the family waved. Kristoff turned to the owner, defeated. "...Ten's all I got. Help me out." Isolating the carrots the oaken man shrugged. "Ten will get you this and no more." Kristoff groans, this man was getting on his nerves. 

Anna who just catched on, began asking Kristoff questions. "Okay, just tell me one thing; what was happening on the North Mountain? Did it seem magical?" Kristoff who rolled his eyes, pulls down his scarf and gives her a firm answer. "Yes! Now, back up while I deal with this crook here." he turns around only ti be met with Oaken who stood up, revealing his seven-foot stature.

Y/n who cleared her throat tried saving the man. "He's sorry si-" but unfortuantely she got interrupted. 

"What did you call me?"

Oaken stomps out the door, carrying Kristoff with one arm. Kristoff whined and pleaded, he needed that stuff. "Okay. Okay, I'm- Ow! Whoa!" Oaken throws Kristoff, who face-plants in the snow. Oaken waves at him. "Bye bye."

Oaken slams the door. Kristoff sits up. His reindeer, Sven, canters over, snorts, and nudges him, expectantly. Kristoff sighs. "No Sven, I didn't get your carrots." Sven huffs in a disappointed way his face.

Kristoff turns away and sees something. He points to a dilapidated barn. He stands up patting the reindeer. "But I did find us a place to sleep. And it's free."

Y/N stands there, watching Oaken and all his great height as he squeezes behind the counter and sits down low again. Anna hides his chuckle with a cough, watching her bestfriends amazed face. Oaken turned back to his teddy bear behavior. "I'm sorry about this violence. I will add a quart of lutefisk, so we'll have good feelings. Just the outfitz and boots, yah?" he asks them.

Y/n who got an excellent idea looks between Kristoff's supplies and the door.

Kristoff, now unfrozen, relaxes on a bed of hay, playing his lute and singing to (and for) Sven.

"Reindeers are better than people, dont you think thats true?" he looks at Sven.

"Yeah, people will beat you and curse you and cheat you. Every one of em's bad, except you." Kristoff sings for Sven. "Oh, thanks, Buddy." Kristoff answerws.

"But people smell better than reindeers. Sven dont you think i'm right?" Kristoff looks once again at the reindeer.

"Thats knce again true, for all except you." 'Sven' sings with a reindeer smirk.

"You got me. Lets call it a night." Kristoff finishes moving his hat on his face.

Y/n explained their plan again. "You're going in there and tell him hes gonna bring us up the North Mountain, deal?" She tells her while holding the bags. Anna looked at her and then at the door. 

The door opens and Anna enters with Y/n next to her. "Nice duet." She says to him. Kristoff sits up with a start but... sees who it is. "Oh, it's just you two. What do you want?" Anna being Anna yet again, politely asked him. "I want you to take us up the North Mountain."

Y/n didnt have the time for this but couldn't exaclty say what she wanted since he started talking again.

"I don't take people places." Kristoff answers. He lays back down and closes his eyes. Y/n grumbles, if he was going that way, she was too. "Let me rephrase that..." She throws a sack of supplies lands in Kristoff's lap making him sit up. "Take us up the North Mountain." she tells him. "Please." Anna adds quickly.

Kristoff eyes them. He clearly doesn't take orders. "Look, I know how to stop this winter." Anna tells him in a pleading manner. Kristoff considers it and lies back down, pulling his hat over his eyes. "We leave at dawn.... And you forgot the carrots for Sven." he answers.

A bag of carrots hits Kristoff in the face. "Sorry! I'm so sorry I just-" Anna starts rambling.

"Ugh!" he grunts, rubbing his nose. 

"We leave now. Right now." Anna orders him after receiving a look from Y/n, walking outside.