𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥

Elson stands at the alter. Anna stands off to one side, not really knowing what to do. She peeks out to the audience, Hans waves at her from the pews. He had changed his clothes and in Anna's  opinion, he looked even more handsome.

While Anna was day dreaming, the crown was placed on Elsons head. The scepter and orb are presented to Elson on a pillow. He slowly reaches for them, feelings his nerves increase with each second. "Your Majesty, the gloves." the biship beside him whispered.

Elson hesitates. He breathes nervously, removes his gloves and places them on the pillow. His hands were shaking as if he was cold. He takes the orb and scepter, then turns to the people.

The bishop begins talking in an old language. Elsons eyes begin to go towards the orb and scepter until he meets those famous e/c eyes. Y/n notices his nervous which made her smile in a comforting way. Motioning for him to breathe in and out, he follows what she does while a smile of his own forms onto his lips.

The scepter and orb start to freeze over after what seemed like ages.

The bishop finishes his sentence. "King Elson of Arendelle." The crowd stood and smiled at their new king. "King Elson of Arendelle." Elson manages to set the orb and scepter back down on the pillow before anyone notices the ice. He picks up his gloves and slips them on. He made it. More importantly, he made it with her help..

Springy music fills the Great Hall. Guests dance. Eat. Laugh. Untill a trumpet was heard. Kai announced the enter of Elson. "King Elson of Arendelle." Elson enters, poised and looking surprisingly content. He stands under a formal awning. Kai continued, now following with Anna. "Princess Anna of Arendelle!" Anna runs into the room and waves awkwardly. Kai ushers her over to stand right next to Elson. Looking at the place she points to it "There? Are you sure?" HSh and Elson sneak awkward peeks at each other.

Elson chuckled and decided to start a conversation for the first time. "...Hi." Anna being Anna pointed at herself, looking behind her and then back at her brother. "Hi me...? Oh. Um. Hi." Elson shook his head and complimented her. "You look beautiful Anna."

Anna rubbed the back of her neck. "Thank you. You look beautifuller. I mean, not fuller. You don't look fuller, but more beautiful. Handsome I mean.." Laughing quietly, Elson nods. "Thank you." They look out at the celebration.

"So, this is what a party looks like?" Anna continued, trying to keep up the conversation. "It's warmer than I thought." Elson sniffed the air. "And what is that amazing smell?"

They both close their eyes and inhale. "...Chocolate." a voice speaks, making the siblings open their eyes. Elson looks at Y/n, finally getting to meet her for real this time. "Oh my apologies Your Highness, I'm Y/n also known as Anna's bestfriend." She said while smiling softly at him.

Elson was at lost of his words while he looked at her. She was.. beautiful. Her eyes, dress and hair.. Everything looked perfect. "I- No need to be formal, you may just call me Elson." He manages to croak out. Looking back to the party, Anna looks with desperate eyes at Y/n. She wants to say so much to Elson, but she can't think of where to start. Just as she had found her way, Kai interrupts.

"Your Majesty. The Duke of Weaseltown." The duke looked offended at Y/n who was hiding her laugh into her hand. "Weselton. The Duke of Weselton." He corrected Kai turning all his attention on the poor butler. 

After that he turned his attention to Elson. "Your Majesty, as your closest partner in trade, it seems only fitting that I offer you my sisters hand as your first dance as king." The Dukes sister appears and does a funny flitter of his feet, a hitch-kick, and a deep curtsy.

"One, two, three. Jump." She whispers to herself. As she holds out her hand, head down, her wig dips forward. Anna chuckles while Y/n covered her mouth yet again. Elson looks at the two and stifles a chuckle himself. "Thank you...only I don't dance." He answered, seeing Anna nudge Y/n. "Oh...?" the woman said in a offended voice. "But, ma'am, to make up for it. My sister would love to dance with you or your brother." Y/N pushes Anna a bit forward.