𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

A little girl sat infront of her window. A smile of pure joy was plastered onto her face. Like each night, she waited for a shooting star. Since she was born, her father told her stories about how the stars made your wishes become reality.

Her mother left when she was 2 months old, never knowing the real reason behind it the sadness of the woman stopped bothering her. 

She hugged her blanket closely, hearing the front door open. It must be her father coming back from his duty. 

Meanwhile in the Arendelle castle..

Elson was peacefully sleeping in his bed. It was midnight and everything was silent in the halls. You could hear the wind blowing, people snoring and soft laughter from the small village.

A small giggle was heard from a certain red headed girl, Anna. Peeking a bit over Elsons bed, she would climb on.

"Elson! Pssstt " the little girl grunted, finally making it savely onto Elsons bed. Getting no reaction at all, Anna decided to sit on Elson. "Elson! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" She began shaking Elsons shoulders. Finally, a groan could be heard. "Anna.. go to bed."

Sighing rather loudly, Anna would roll over and put all her weight onto Elson. "I just cant.. The sky's awake so im awake! So we have to play." She dramatically stated. Elson smiled to himself, his little sister always would say that if she wanted to play. "Go play by yourself."

The boy tried kicking Anna off the bed, he succeeded in doing that. A loud thud could be heard, making Anna cross her arms in defeat. Getting an idea she would climb back up again and open one of Elsons eyes with a small grin. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" The boy's eyes shot open and a smile appears on his face.

"Come on, come on, come on!" Anna ran through the hallways holding Elsons hand. Trying to shush the excited girl, Elson would try to slow down but couldn't help himself in following his little sister.

Sneaking into the ballroom, the siblings walked to the center. "Do the magic, do the magic!" the younger girl cheered.

Elson laughs and waves his hands together. Snowflakes suddenly burst forth and dance between his palms, forming a snowball. The boy throws the snowball high into the air. Snow bursts out and flurries around the room. Anna began dancing around, catching flakes in her palms and mouth.

"This is amazing!" Anna exclaimed looking with joyfull eyes at Elson. The older boy looks at his hands and gets an idea. "Watch this." He stomps his little foot and a layer of ice suddenly coats the floor, forming a giant ice rink. Anna slides off, laughing.

Halfway, the siblings were making giant snowballs to make a snowman together. Putting the carrot on his face, Elson stood behind the snowman. "Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs." the 'snowman' said in a goofy voice.

"I love you Olaf!" Small Anna hugged the snowman and lulled his little arms, dancing around with him. Ofcourse, with the help of Elsons powers.

Being done with dancing, Anna jumps on top of a small snow hill. Jumping without fear she screams. "Catch me!" Elson makes another hill to catch the girl. Being proud of himself, he smiles. "Gotcha!" 

Anna seeing the fun into it kept jumping and jumping. "Again!" She yelled, jumping faster and faster. Elson began to struggle, trying to keep up with her. "Slow down!"

Then.. Elson suddenly slips. His magic accidentely strikes Anna in the head. She tumbles down the big snowhill and lands, unconscious. "Anna!" Elson yelled with fear.

Elson runs to Anna and takes her in his arms. A streak of Anna's hair, where struck, turns white. "PAPA! MAMA!" he screamed. The room around them begins to fill with frightening spikes, which were a dark color of blue.