0. About This Story

First things first,

Besides the fact that both the cover and title are not official at the moment,

the relationship between Mason and Callisto is purely platonic and there is no such thing as an incest relationship going on between them.

This is disclaimed because there will be scenes where Mason brings out a whole vibe of the enemies-to-lovers trope and make it seem as though they are the main characters (Foreshadowing tip because I definitely did not fall for Mason during the storylines).

With time, you'll get to see why he's actually acting bizarre, especially to Callisto, and what the first chapter is all about.

In case I didn't make it clear to some people, there's no, "I'M STUCK IN THE CABINETS, HELP ME STEPBRO IN THIS STORY, GOT IT?"

Okay, now moving on!

I decided to not include some things in the story that'd made me cringe, honestly.

The 'mate at first sight, you're a tool in my hands now' syndrome'.

And...you're welcome.

And even better, I'm going to be a character in this story! throws a confetti over myself, because why not.

I was thinking of playing the role of the moon goddess, but then I was like..."nah, this role is wayyy better than that". And trust me, it indeed is wink wink.

TRIGGER WARNING!

There will be;

~nudity & sexual contents. This would explain why some werewolves aren't bothered of the sight of naked bodies (but that doesn't mean one can't be amused ;) ).

~different myths/world building. I say this because of the way each character relates with their inner wolves/wolf spirits :)

~Slight gore & mature/detailed contents. Remember, the term mature stands for anything the eyes of an innocent can't withhold; whether sexual or frightening. But this is not a horror novel lol.

~like I mentioned earlier, slow burn romance, with little fast-paced chapters (I don't think I can't write anything more than 30 chapters....). Therefore, this is a novel where each character learns to open up to the other, fall in love in the process or accept themselves, because they are a part of humanity, aren't they?

~a second chance matebond between two fucked up characters with two fucked up pasts.

~as the plot thickens, so does the groans and fights 👀

~ME. yes, I'm a trigger warning. No explanation needed xD

You have been warned. There's a reason the mature box has been ticked!

COPYRIGHT: This story's officially protected under a copyright policy. But since I'm too lazy to bore the plagiarists, I'll just say this instead...

I have a pen, and I'm not afraid to use it.

Special thanks: My sister for enduring the long chapters being shoved into her face before I got my own house. My online (hope to be soon irl) sister aka best friend  Guinealove2005 for always hyping me up lmao. My followers and friends for not abandoning me after 3 years O_O. And last but definitely not the least....my brain for welcoming me back after weeks of Uni's semester's trials into the next. I love you buddy, even though you almost mistaken the 'show, not tell' writing guide for 'calculate, not write' the movements of my characters...

Terminologies made up in the lines:

1. Claim: in my characters' world, the term Claim means an offering to be under an Alpha's protection, and this is most effective for unmated wolves.

Loading. . .