20 - BLUFF

A/N: Platonic yandere!

Trekking through the woods in the middle of the night wasn't your idea. It would've never been your idea. The woods were scary at night.

Instead one of your big sisters friends who was sleeping over had claimed something about an abandoned house out here. In response the sleepover had turned into the others calling his bluff before you were dragged out here with them so you weren't left alone.

You had a flashlight gripped in your hands as you all trekked through the woods. You were jumpy and tired. 

"I wanna go home." You said, your sister just shushed you. So you all continued stumbling through the forest. 

By the time you all arrived at the house, which did exist, you were exhausted and one stumble away from crying and forcing your sister and her friends to take you home. 

Sensing your growing agitation, when your sisters friends insisted on exploring the house, she plopped you on the first bed she saw in a dark room.

"Stay here Y/N and sleep. We'll leave in a bit." You let out a tired grumble, holding your flashlight close as you fell asleep.

-------------------

What your sister and her friends hadn't taken into account was the recent surge in murders nearby. The serial killer nicknamed 'The Watcher' hadn't been caught yet, and he'd just returned home.

As he entered the house he immediately noticed the slightly open door. Someone was in his territory. He smirked as he gripped his knife, stalking into the house. The first room he checked was his own bedroom, seeing the door open.

What he wasn't expecting was to find a small child asleep on his bed. He froze for a minute before his smile softened. He slowly approached your small sleeping figure, gently coaxing the flashlight from your hands and putting it on the night stand.

He was content enough to just leave you be, he could use some human interaction after all and he had always wanted to be a parent before his killing spree. 

He carefully draped a blanket over your small body and would've been happy enough sitting there, if your sister and her friends hadn't made a noise elsewhere, disturbing you. 

You stirred a bit before slowly falling back asleep. He grabbed his knife, stalking out of the room to finish off the intruders. After all, as a new parent it was his job to keep his new, darling child safe.