"Their nest has got to be near by." Owen met Y/N's eyes and nodded, "Maisie get inside, stay with Claire."

"What? I'm coming with you both."

"What did I just say," Owen looked over his shoulder at the girl, she grumbled and turned to go inside.

"A bit sassy," Y/N teased, "you go, I'll grab a gun and follow behind you." The woman ran back to the house and grabbed a gun she had hidden in her bedroom, and placed it on her thigh, under her long jacket. She walked out and looked at Claire, "make sure she stays here!" And ran out, walking towards the forest as Owen was already in.

Y/N listened and walked through the forest, she watched for footsteps and heard vehicle engines in the direction of the bridge, she then heard yelling in the distance. Y/N ran as fast as she could and saw a woman on the bridge, throw Maisie's bike into the river. And a gruff man yelling for everyone to round up. Pure anger ran through Y/N's veins as she ran and then aimed her gun at him, taking many shots as he yelled and they shot back at her. She took cover and then shot a few more times, and got one of the bullets to graze the mans arm. He yelled and all got into the vehicles and drove away.

Y/N's heart sunk. Everything was going to get better, and now that hope's gone.

She ran as fast as she could back to the cabin and threw open the door to see a frantic Owen and Claire.

"LJ," she yelled, "Maisie left, she snuck out and I can't find her."

"She took her bike, she's gone, and Blue's baby is gone too. She was taken, and I dont like how Maisie inst here if that guy stole the raptor too." Owen stopped and saw how his wife was angry and on the verge of tears, "no..."

"They took her, I think the same man too. They had a red truck, there was a woman, she looked late-40's, brown hair? And the guy looked ruff, like the morning after picture-"

"Same guys that took, Blue's and Tasi's baby." He nodded and grabbed his jacket and a few items.

"Claire grab my car," Y/N nodded and threw her the keys as she ran into the room, and grabbed her bag named Fiona, plus the hard drive she had brought and the tablet full of Charlottes work. She then ran to Maisies room and grabbed the photo album that her father, made of all pictures of Charlotte and herself growing up. She then ran outside to see Owen and Claire standing still as Blue and Tasi were roaring at them.

"I am gonna get her back, I promise you that." Owen nodded at the Raptor as Blue looked at him.

"Tasi, please, we lost our baby too, and we'll get them both," Y/N looked at her Raptor as Tasi roared and ran back into the forest with Blue.

"Okay, I need to get to the manor." Y/N took to keys from Claire, "I need to get this stuff to safety and get in contact with some people and get some money."

"Franklin is with the CIA, he could figure out who the hell took Maisie," Owen nodded.

"I can get him in contact," Claire nodded.

"You guys go to Franklin, he's not that far, you can het there in a few hours not even. Find out to who took her, and where." Y/N nodded, "I'll go to the manor do my stuff, get money and find us a undercover ride to wherever she is."

"Brother and sister in law team up," Claire nodded at Owen as he nodded back.

"You guys take the truck, I'll take my car." Y/N threw Owen his burner phone, "pick up if I call. And then meet me at the manor."

𓆈

After Y/N drove to the manor and locked the files and hardrive away, and changed into a black outfit, and combat boots.

Her curly hair was down, and she threw on a leather jacket on top to hide the guns on her hips. And knives hidden all over her body.

When Claire and Owen arrived, she gave them a change of clothes, Claire was changing in one of the spare rooms and Y/N sat on her bed in her bedroom in the manor as Owen changed.

The man looked over at his wife, "we'll find her."

"I know we will," Y/N said as she didn't tear her eyes away from the window; looking out at the stars. "I just dont know if she'll be dead or alive." She fiddled with a stray curl, "she was slipping through my fingers and now she's gone..."

"Hey, hey," Owen sat beside her and made her look at him. As he held onto her, "we know where Rainn took her, and you got in contact with your guys and we got a ride. We will find her, and she will be okay. We've faced a lot together and apart, we got this..." Owen thought hard about his next words, not knowing if he should say them, but then knew it was right. "We're her parents."

"We are," Y/N teared up, but wipped her face quickly. And took a few deep breathes as he wrapped his arms around her frame as she cried, "I just need to get ir out of my system, before we leave for the plane."

"Yeah, of course," he nodded: Owen knew Y/N would be in mission mode once they'd leave the manor that night, and knew she needed to focus and she wouldn't be able to do that is she held all the tears back. So, he held onto her as she cried into his chest. "All I am thinking is how Charlotte would be so disappointed in me."

"She would never be," Owen shook his head, and lifting the woman, so she was more in his lap, "she would be proud of how you've raised Maisie to be a strong young woman, and how even in the worse times or events like this. You're going after her, and never giving up." He held her right, "she'd be so proud to see you today."