"The first time I met Taehyung was when we were in high school. I was that freshly transferred high school student, trying to survive in a new place and the mighty Kim Taehyung was just the saviour." Junhkook smiled recalling the memory. There was pin-drop silence all around, everyone seemed attentive enough to join his memory lane. It was unavoidable as the latter spoke pouring all his emotions into each syllable.

"I remember the popular guy who acted all mighty and tough on the outside but will turn into a puddle of mush if you bring him a home-cooked meal or if one agrees to treat him to blueberry pastries, listens to his weird jokes and bear with his snoring while he sleeps." He smiled continuing, " There wasn't much stuff to make Kim Taehyung happy. All you need is some honey-glazed chicken wings with bear and some fake flattering, an offer to finish his homework for him and he will be on his knees for you." And the crowd chuckled.

From up the white stage, Jungkook's eyes landed on a girl standing out in the crowd in her black party dress, the contrast of rich layered design and colour complimenting her hair and eyes. She stepped forward to get a better view, visibly interested in the story of her soon-to-be fiance. 'Lisa Manoban' and Jungkook have to agree on having guts cause he dared to go on when he knew Tarhyung's hoped-to-be fiance was all ears to listen.

"But as much as it is easy to please my guy,  it takes a really big effort to hurt him. Because Taehyung couldn't show much when he was hurting. He just..  has this way of hiding it in him that one wouldn't know." Jungkook's voice cracked, and his throat tighten. He tried not to remember, he tried to blink away the forming tears. The people seemed visibly worried and anxious about what he was going to say next, some whipping their heads in the said male's direction only meeting with the reaction of his straight face, the way Taehyung seemed to be staring at Jungkook, like burning holes in his soul. But no one noticed the empty and hollow look his eyes held. 'He was just.   Tired'  with his left hand he pulled his father's hand away from him, who glared silently at his actions. But noticing the eyes of other Kim Hukshin tried to smile awkwardly, convincingly.  Taehyung didn't bother to look. He simply didn't care. Not anymore.

"I have a question for everyone listening, Can you tell me a time when you were genuinely happy? The one feeling of happiness that warms your soul from the deepest corner? Tell me, Did that come from sealing a huge business deal? Or from buying an expensive jewel? Going on to trip overseas? Tell me honestly were those your happiest moments that didn't fade away in an instant? " Jungkook asked with a faint smile. The audience was visibly taken aback. The last thing they were expecting was a young boy questioning their scale of happiness.

But surprisingly at that moment some of them seemed to be pondering on the question. So Jungkook continued encouraged, " I know I haven't seen the world yet considering how much young I am and I  haven't lived that long to understand the outer world like most of you here. But if one thing I have learned is that about love in this short period- " his eyes met Seokjin's but there was no softness in it and Seokjin's breath hitched, the loud banging in his chest and the rush of blood all he could hear. Jungkook looked away. The way his stomach turned and his heart clenched he knew Jungkook hated him already. Hated him. That's what he wanted right? But it was more painful to look at the eyes that held nothing but appreciation and curiosity in them once to now stare at his soul with a hint of hatred and venom.

"- is that it comes from the family. The genuine happiness I feel when am with my family. And am sure for most of you guys' cases it's the same. Maybe you are happy when you sit, laugh and have a good time with your family. Being happy in your kid's achievement and at their glory makes you proud." By the smile that adorned the faces of his audience, Jungkook knew he was on the right track.