dream or a nightmare

Y/N's pov
———————
I wake up in wanda's arms, let me repeat that back, I wake up. How the fuck am I still alive? I thought that god dude told me I only had 24 hours to live before I die for real. Oh well I must've been hallucinating again, I give Wanda a kiss on the cheek before going out to a mission.

On said mission I get wounded, some stupid robber decided to knock me out, because of this I got sent straight to Bruce "green bean, good to see you" I say as i strut into the med lab "ah tiny stark, concussion again?" He says, in return I shrug "what can I say, I have a very punchable face doctor"
———————
WANDAS POV
———————-
"im closing in on the room with the, what did you call it tasha? a goober?" Y/N's voice echoing through the earpiece which allows the team to speak to one another during missions, with a hint of sarcasm she speaks in her Russian  accent. Following this Natasha chuckles into her earpiece and following up with "shut it y/n/n, get the USB and get out"

I smile at the interaction they share while fighting off another round of hydra agents.

"Uh guys. So I took the USB out of the computer and now there's a timer on the screen. i- I think it's a bomb" y/n announces with a tremble clear in her voice

"hey, hey no malysh, cmon, it's okay just get as far away from that room as possible, what floor are you on?" Yelena says in a comforting tone, recognising the fear in her baby sisters voice

"Fuck I don't know Lena, but it's high maybe 5th floor from what I can see" my heart sinks, memories of my parents death flood back into my brain, she can't die like this. She can't sue the same way they did. I can't loose her. "My love come on, just keep running please" I plead with her, I can hear her heavy breathing through the earpiece.

Once I manage to get outside, all the hydra agents on sight are dead and the whole team are out front looking at the door waiting for one of Y/N's last minute miracles, she always gets into trouble on missions because she is careless with her life, always diving head first into trouble and unlike any normal person she always ends up surviving. It's an ongoing joke that her power is luck.

she has powers, the whole world knows that, however, she isn't a mutant she just... well she is a mutant, she uses her super speed for good but she wears a power dampener for her other powers in fear she will hurt the ones she loves, I remember her staying up for weeks upon end in the lab making the stupid gadget, she would stay up until she passed out in someone's arms. My arms.

I run over to Natasha and turn to the building in hopes y/n runs outside and into my arms. Tony points up to a window "what is she doi...*BANG*"

the whole team falls to the floor due to the pressure of the bombs blast and in attempt to cover from the flames that burst out of the building. We all watch as Y/N jumps through the window of the 5th floor, her body on an incline toward the floor, a scream rips from both mine and Yelena's lungs as our y/n hits the floor in one swift motion, her small frame rolls across the gravel floor until her body clashes against an abandoned hydra van, slumped against a car, her head hung low, her tactical goggles covering her eyes as always, her raven curls covering the remaining surface of her ash ridden face.

Everyone stumbles to their feet to get to y/n, yelena making it to her first, falling to her knees and holding her younger sisters lifeless head up in her hands, she cursed under her breath as the rest of the avengers huddle up around the two, i kneel next to yelena with panic. "Is she awake?" I say in a sense of urgency as I lift up my girlfriends tactical goggles off her eyes, resting them upon her curly hair, her head still resting in yelenas hands.

"get her to the Quinjet now!" Yelena almost shouts to anyone who is listening. With panic rising throughout the group Clint sucks it up and walks towards y/n's body "no, not you" yelena says instantly, we all know why it no one says anything as Clint backs away slowly, Tony stumbles forward, grabbing y/n and throwing her limp body over his shoulder before he uses his suit to fly them both to the Quinjet.

everyone is dead silent, yelena picks up the USB off of the floor and without a word walks in the direction Stark just flew, everyone else follows her lead and by the time we are all on the Quinjet, Y/N's body is in the medical section which is covered by a curtain restricting everyone's view, Bruce is the only one to enter followed by Steve. Everyone else is ordered to stay in their seats on the jet while Clint drives us all back to base.

I sit in my seat imagining the worst, yelena is pacing back and forth repeating the words "i just got her back" and "how am I going to tell kate" over and over. Nat sits quietly which is unusual as she would normally fight her way into the medical room, Tony is silent, suspiciously silent, to say she is his adopted child he is too quiet.

Not even 10 minutes after this Bruce walks out covered in blood, a mortified look on his face, everyone's heads snap his way. Yelena stops in her tracks before staring at Bruce's bloody hands. Steve is the next to walk out with a stern look on his face "i think everyone needs to sit down to hear this"

——

My body shoots up from my bed where I lay, I look around realising it was another vision. It was a vision. That means this could happen in the near future.

Grabbing one of Y/N's hoodies I run to the lab where once again she is passed out on the table, her tactical goggles covering half of her face. I tap her shoulder, making her wake up and throw her hands up ready to fight. "Oh fuck my love I'm so sorry" she apologises profusely.

I don't tell her what happened in my dream or should I say nightmare vision. She held me in her arms until we where both knocked out of our thoughts by a knock on the labs door, turning the spiny chair to greet the person, y/n looks up to find a guilty looking Tony at the door. "Y/n someone's here for you" he states shyly which is weird for the infamous Tony Stark. I slowly get off of my girlfriends lap, allowing her to go get more information on the anonymous person. "Her and Nat want to meet you in the library" he says as he walks away with his head hung low as if he had been caught in the act. Why does Nat need to be there for their spontaneous visit? I shrug it off as y/n leaves me with nothing but a kiss on the cheek.

—————————————————
hey sorry for the massive delay I've been more busy with a girl who would rather fuck with my emotions...and friends who don't give a shit...anywho sorry for the mini rant hope you enjoyed

here's my take on what y/n looks like to me, yes this is literally what I look like / but unfortunately I don't have tattoos (yet)

Ooo I wonder who the mysterious person is... any guesses? comment who you think, vote this chapter to peer pressure me into writing more of this