safehouse

- THIRD PERSONS POV -
Wanda holds up the phone and puts it on loud speaker so the both of them can hear the call, looking at the screen all the avengers are on the call, Y/N quickly announces her presence "hey guys im with Wanda, cmon what's up?"

"We need to go off the board for a while, the people hates us and there are some Sokovians on the look for us" Tony says through the phone, Wanda and Y/N look at eachother, Wanda can sense Y/N is scared of something.

"Bruce is off planet" Nat says sounding upset "so is Thor" y/n reminds the team. "Great so that's settled meet at tower, 2 hours we leave if you aren't there we aren't waiting" Clint interrupts everyone.

As soon as the call ends Y/N starts panicking and grabbing as many things from her beloved treehouse as she can, her eyes settle on a scrapbook, she stays there for a second frozen before snapping out of it and grabbing it putting it in an old backpack. Wanda stands there trying to get the other girls attention "y/n" "...y/n" after a few attempts she just decides to sit on the sofa bed waiting.

After 10 minutes of y/n running around she grabs Wanda's hand "please hurry if we don't get to the safe house we are toast" Wanda chuckles and grabs the other girls hand pulling herself up.

They run back to the compound hand in hand. Smiling like children.

not even 10 minutes later they are at the compound. Bursting through the doors as the press try hassle them for an interview.

Tony's POV :
"finally y/n...and Wanda" I say as I watch the two teenagers run in holding hands. I tilt my head at them before shaking me head "y/n don't even think about it" in response to this y/n looks at me confused "I haven't even done anything dad" she states before walking past me still clutching onto Wanda.

Nats pov :
I see Wanda and y/n run into the compound, followed by a nagging Tony on y/N's case yet again.

— TimeSkip— On Quinjet—
Y/N's pov :
Me, Wanda and Pietro are sat in the back of the jet, away from all the others. I watch Clint and Tony up front. Clint is driving and Tony is nagging, trying to find out what kind of safe house we are staying at.

WANDAS POV :
it's not long until y/n is flat out asleep again. This girl could sleep all day as it seems. I look over at my brother and he is also asleep. I shake my head. Those two are so alike.

After an hour the plane lands at what looks like a farm..? I try get a better view as we land but to my surprise it's literally just a farm. I look over at Pietro again and shake him to wake him up "piet..cmon we are here" as if on que he wakes up and nods slowly. I then turn to y/n and gently shake her, she wakes up looking even more dead than she did earlier. Weird.

3rd person pov :

The whole team walks into the cute little farm house y/n and the twins falling behind a bit due to tiredness.

Once the team are greeted with Clint's wife, some kids come running down, Wanda looks over at y/n who looks at the kids as the boy runs over to her, whilst the girl runs to Nat. "What happened to your neck y/n/n??" The smaller boy questions while y/n laughs it off "badass isn't it?" She shrugs it off avoiding the question. Her father on the other hand looks clueless to the fact who these people are. As does the rest of the team.

"So uhm we don't have much room so some of you will have to bunk up" Laura, Clint's wife speaks up to the whole team. Everyone looks against the idea. Except from y/n and Wanda who smile at eachother.

The team looks battered and bruised. no one seems interested in talking at the moment. everyone just goes their separate ways.

Clint and his wife shows everyone to their rooms. Eventually they get to y/n and Wanda "I hope you don't mind sharing a bed. It's small but it's all we have" Clint states apologetically, the two girls shrug him off "thanks for having us" they almost say in perfect unison, followed by Laura chuckling at the two, sensing the tension between the two.

Once Laura and Clint have left the room y/n collapsed onto the bed, groaning as she drops her bags on the floor. Wanda almost immediately follows the smaller woman's actions, carefully wrapping her arms around the younger girl.

CLINTS POV :
after showing the team where they will be staying, me and Laura go back to our own room to grab spare towels for all of the rooms. "so what's going on with y/n and the Maximoff kid?" She smirks as if she knows something I don't. "what about them?" I say obviously as I walk closer to her, whilst thoughtlessly throwing an old button up on over my torso. I watch my wife laugh at me as if I've missed a major part of what's went on "wait no tell me what's going on with them" I say eager to know. "I'll tell you when your older Hawkeye" she chuckles at my oblivious state.

——-/———-/———/———-/—
HEY GAY PEOPLE
sorry I've not updated since January.-. sorry I've been busy with college and then I decided to start one shots and got carried away and forgot to actually update.