thats enough

(( still nats pov ))
"What did you do" I say accusingly toward Wanda as she bows her head down at the sight of me.

"Nat I didn't mean to hurt her" Wanda states, matching my tone. My blood boils knowing that she hurt the one I see as my child.

"she trusted you Maximoff, she hasn't trusted anyone for years, why would you do that. Even if you didn't feel the same about her then the least you could've done was let her down gently. The avengers are here on hideout duty, this was not an opportunity to play with peoples minds" I snap at the younger girl opposite myself, whilst on my rant I notice two heads pop up in the highest window in the house, Kate and y/n the two curious souls are really not good spies.

just as Wanda was about to argue back her point to me she freezes, her body language can only mean one thing, we have been caught, I turn around to see the two nosy children.

"y/n" Wanda says knowing the girls heard our quarrel

"don't go back to something that keeps hurting you, it will be your downfall y/n" i say whilst giving Wanda a look of dishonour.

y/n then tries to step closer to Wanda but thankfully Kate pulls her back as I go at Wanda again.

"You know what I'm disappointed in you, I really thought after y/n sacrificed herself for your brother you'd actually care for her and her emotions." I let loose and speak my mind to the woman

just as the woman's eyes cloud over with tears someone grabs my shoulder, pushing my body away from her "that's enough Natasha" y/n's voice rings through the air. "she knows what she done was wrong, there's no need to be cruel, she's apart of the team regardless of her actions" the smaller girl pushes me away as she faces away from Wanda.

As if the man himself sensed drama, Tony came walking over to the group of us "party tonight 7pm be there" he does some awkward dance as he walks away "oh and y/n, Kate. Clint needs you two. Now" the man of this and every hour shouts back to us as kate and y/n's faces change from creeped out by Starks dance to their iconic 'oh shit we are in trouble' faces.

While the two girls walk away I catch Wanda's gaze upon y/n, i roll my eyes and point at her again "hurt her again and I will make sure that your time here is worse than it was in sokovia"

((harsh Nat harsh))
————————————————
OKAY OKAY IM TRYING TO UPDATE THIS GUYS PLEASE 💀🥲
okay sorry for the extremely slow updates, I'm not going to lie to you. I have NO IDEA where to go with this story now and I feel like it's just getting worse the more I write, the more I wrote this the more ideas I have for other stories so (get ready for a self advertisement) if you want to could you read my other story on this page, it's one shots, some of my own ideas and a lot of suggested ideas, these can range from any of the characters in the mcu or other universes.
Thanks
- your gay author