you dont deserve to mourn

- BRUCES POV -
"Sup green bean" y/n state's obvious to the fact that she was just DEAD.. wtf I don't get paid enough for this shit. Horrified look on my face I slowly spin around to face her to make sure I'm not creating a false reality in my grief.

"why do you look like you've just seen a ghost?" Y/N questions looking concerned "y-you where just dead Y/N" I say as I run over to her putting two fingers on her neck to check her pulse to confirm I'm not crazy.

- STEVES POV -
Me and the rest of the team are sat in the main room trying to get into our heads what just happened. Nat looks the worst, it looks like she lost a piece of herself, to be fair she did. She treat Y/N like her own.

Whereas on the other hand tony is sat there beer in hand. "Cheers to a successful mission" Tony holds up his drink and everyone in the room looks at him "what the fuck did you just say?" Pietro says as he stands up to Tony "successful? Are you being serious your goddamn daughter just died to save a child. Yes we may have won this battle but did you ever realise that she will never be recognised for that because your too arrogant to say her name" Pietro snaps at Tony.

"Y/N was a great hero and" "okay no take her name out of your mouth. You don't deserve to mourn tony. You don't" Natasha chirps in, interrupting tony before he says something stupid again.

Before anything else can be said Bruce runs into the room in a manic state "-n-nat" he says breathing heavily. Natasha shoots up and runs to where he came from in medbay.

-Y/N's POV-
All I can remember is a bright light and a voice saying I have another day to solve unfinished business. I groan as I sit up, looking down at the damage. Not even a minute after Bruce left him and Nat run into the room. "Be careful that door wants to keep its hinges" i say trying to light up the mood. Nat practically pounces onto me "ow ouch n-nat" I complain as she hugs me and doesn't let go. Looking up she grabs my jaw making me look at her..she's crying. why? "wait Nat what's wrong?" I ask whilst wiping her tears away with my thumb.

"Y/N you should probably get some sleep" Bruce says breaking the silence, Nat stands up simply leaving, i go to go after her but I'm held down by Bruce "sleep" he says leaving to go follow her.

Slowly shutting my eyes and drifting off, hospitals scare me which makes it easier to sleep. I know it sounds weird but I can't sleep in calm places.

-THIRD PERSON-
Bruce breaks the news to the team and in small groups they all go and see Y/N. Lastly wanda and Pietro go in, they've only seen her in baggy clothes and her suit so she looks so small and breakable in white shorts and a white vest. Wanda sits down in the chair closest to Y/N's bed cross legged, whilst Pietro goes to get her things for when she wakes up.

- WANDAS pov -
I'm sat in the chair closest to  Y/N's bed, wheeling it closer trying to be quiet I take in all of her features. Her faded freckles stand out more in the bright hospital room, her hair colour perfectly contrasting her skin colour, even with blood all over her she looks..perfect. No Wanda don't think like that. You do NOT have a crush on her. Ok maybe you do what's so bad about that?

I snap out of my trance when she starts to move around. It looks like she is having a nightmare. I don't want to be invasive of her privacy but I'm curious. I hover my hands over her forehead and read her mind.

- Y/N's dream -
(This is going to be a flash back to 2 years ago, tw) it's a cold October night after a concert, y/n and her friend are walking about the streets trying to conjure up something fun to do. Turning a corner they come across a few boys from their high school. "HEY ITS THE FAGGOT AND THE TRANNY" they laugh at the remark "hey it's the pick me boys" Y/Ns friend throws back. Y/N tries to drag them away because they know that these boys are not people to mess with "what did you say tranny?" One of them comes over, Y/N looks at her friend shaking her head to try stop him. "You know what, yes I am transgender, that doesn't have anything to do with anyone and you just need to shut your cisgender pick me boy ass up" he says and as if on cue the other boy pulls out a baseball bat. Y/N tries to get to her friend to help them, but cold hands wrap around her waist pulling her back around the alleyway. Hearing the screams of her friend makes
Y/Ns heart drop as the other men cover her mouth.

The screams die down and the boy with the bass ball bat comes back around the corner signalling the others to go with him, they take off running as Y/N runs round the corner to see her friend covered in blood on the cold concrete floor. Bursting out in tears she bolts over to her friend "Danny? Dan bro this isn't funny!" Y/N pleads for him to wake up.

Shaking hands she manages to pull her phone out of her pocket.

A month later Y/N drops out of school, the funeral is held in their childhood park. Barley anyone shows up to pay their respects. Not even his own father. Y/N buries her best friend that day. Along with her respect for any man ever.

- END OF DREAM - Y/N's pov
i sense a presence in the room as I open my eyes to see Wanda sat on the chair closest to me with teary eyes. "Hey Sabrina the teenage witch, you good?" She looks at me and stands up "c-can I hug you?" she mumbles. "uh yeah sure get over here" i say even more confused as she actually climbs onto the hospital bed and wraps her arms around my waist.
————————————————
HEY GUYS  sorry I really need to update more but I have exams and your mate here is sick again lol. So anyway question of the day - what part of the LGBTQ+ community are you? I'm a ace lesbian who's also questioning their gender so cool ig lol see you guys next chapter. Thank you for reading